To: Gearhead559

ZYUL8TR

Rob (you stupid mullett),

Answer me this:

You run your trash mouth as too "Oh my Mustang is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast". The race is setup, you WUSS out BIG TIME! I do not want to hear the lame excuse "my JYM is overheating, I can't race today". Come out and downright admit, your car is slow. You can't compete.

I expect to see, Robby, you publicly post that you are not worthy. If you do not make such a post, I will come full force on EVERY post you make with a reply proving your idiocy!

You Rob, are a damn idiot!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to defend Rob cause he can do it himself. But I was the race he was suppost to race against friday night. So I drove down to the shop he called me from. We get there and he wants to run down a side street. I didnt want to run on that street. So we agreed to another location. On the way over there we did a 40 roll on where me and Linn destroyed him. After a quick stop at a gas station we rolled over to our location. He got there before I did and when we showed up he said that his car was overheating and said he didnt want to break anything. So since I drove across half of columbus on 5.55$ gallon gas, I got pissed and raced the R6.

Yea, Sam, you know it was fucking over heating..but i guess the coolant boiling,pouring on the ground,and all the steam didn't tell you that . And for one more thing i didn't call you....Who called you, it wasn't me. it was your boy at extreme cycle's now wasn't it!(and for one more thing the bike you raced is no r6 , it's a r1.and yet you get on here and say it's a R6, if it was it still beat you ....Twice!

And BTW how did linn crush me when he was behind me and you. You even heard my car fucking up... you where next to me! (the fuel pump for my spray system took a shit...The fan i have in front of the radiator came apart! and me tryying to spray it without fuel burned a few exhaust valve's! )

glenn i never said my car is fast all i've ever said about my car is it went 12's on spray which was a lie(it went 12.20 on motor!)....so how did i wuss out? i showed up at extreme and Sam went to look at the side road. and must not have liked it! so we went some where else! and yea, my shit broke so what!!! my car is running on maybe 5 out of 8 and the motor is coming out!

Yea, Sam, you know it was fucking over heating..but i guess the coolant boiling,pouring on the ground,and all the steam didn't tell you that . And for one more thing i didn't call you....Who called you, it wasn't me. it was your boy at extreme cycle's now wasn't it!(and for one more thing the bike you raced is no r6 , it's a r1.and yet you get on here and say it's a R6, if it was it still beat you ....Twice

Rob where did I say I was pissed at you. I was just pissed that I had drove all over columbus on 5.55$ gallon gas. Plus I thought the race for some money, then you said it wasnt. If I would of known that then I would not of came out. And when we roll raced it looked like linn came around you hard from my point of view which I was watching in my rear view. Maybe he didnt come around as hard as it looked. And that guy that called me is not my boy. I know him from being out but never hung out with him. I figured since you were down there with them all that he was more your friend then mine. Also I never denied the bike beating me 2x. It was an R6 also which in another post I already told that story.

As for your car. When I got there all of the bike guys told me that when you got there you did a burnout and a pass down the road. So I just figured that you were ready. I have no problem if your car broke, just next time you wanna run, I need money out there to be won, not beating on my car for free anymore..

Rob when I walked over to you and asked you if you were gonna race or what, you checked the temp on your drivers side head (it was at 216*F which puts your coolant temp easily in operating range IMO). I did not see any antifreeze on the ground nor did I see any steam.

Sam was called by this Mike guy 3-4 times while we were sitting down eating. And each time said that you wanted to race. Why else would someone drive a good 50+ miles around at 1 am on race gas getting followed by a neon and NA stealth?

When we went from a roll it was not even kinda close. I would have to guess a bus or so (which happened so quick that sam got right out of it and you did the fly by). Linn said he came around you too, which you will have to take up with Linn.

The bike in question was dressed up as an R6 which I would have to believe as hard as Sam was closing on him near the finish (in case you don't know much about bikes, that won't really happen with an R1).

So all I can say is that I am not really impressed with someone who has another guy bug someone else to race, and after convincing him to do so does not race.

Oh and I wrap this up with this one question.

Did you really expect Sam to race you for free??????????

Rob when I walked over to you and asked you if you were gonna race or what, you checked the temp on your drivers side head (it was at 216*F which puts your coolant temp easily in operating range IMO). I did not see any antifreeze on the ground nor did I see any steam.

So your telling me you didn't see tha coolant on the ground under the nose of my car running down the hill.sorry forgot .....you cant even see your feet!)

Sam was called by this Mike guy 3-4 times while we were sitting down eating. And each time said that you wanted to race. Why else would someone drive a good 50+ miles around at 1 am on race gas getting followed by a neon and NA stealth?

So his name is Mike (That's the guy I talked to as well) He bugged me to race Sam...

When we went from a roll it was not even kinda close. I would have to guess a bus or so (which happened so quick that sam got right out of it and you did the fly by). Linn said he came around you too, which you will have to take up with Linn.

We played at a roll and when i took off next to sam and hit the spray the car would pick up for a sec and fell on it's face so i let off and figured the bottle was empty! Nope fuel pump wasn't working. and after trying it .. on well you know where, before you got there and pop! my car ran like shit all the way home.. Ran the compresson check and i've got only 75 0n #1 and #6. and #7 is dead and air coming through the intake ...valve burned and killed the plug!..

The bike in question was dressed up as an R6 which I would have to believe as hard as Sam was closing on him near the finish (in case you don't know much about bikes, that won't really happen with an R1).

So all I can say is that I am not really impressed with someone who has another guy bug someone else to race, and after convincing him to do so does not race.

I for one .Never bugged any one to race ! peroid

Oh and I wrap this up with this one question.

Did you really expect Sam to race you for free??????????

In pm it was never mentioned! I'll remember that next season!

Sorry ..I suck......Happy... STFU

So your telling me you didn't see tha coolant on the ground under the nose of my car running down the hill.sorry forgot .....you cant even see your feet!)

Yup I am a big guy. That comes from having enough money to feed myself. But I'm sure you consider anyone over 100 lbs big.

I have no problem seeing my feet or you puss completely out. And if I couldn't make that out, I would just have ask one of the other 20 or so people who said the same thing.

Rob, as stated earlier, you WILL now bow down. You WILL admit to being a douche! That JYM has no ability, neither do you.

I am sick of hearing your lame excuses and your pathetic attempts at life. Make a post, NOW, admitting your inferior-ness. I will give you 24 hours to make this post. If not, I will bash you so hard, you will be begging Daddy to be set free.

BTW, don't you get insurance settlement checks? Use that money to pay your money after you lose EVERY damn race.

You are mine!

Gearhead, you're nothing but a ricer in JYM clothing. Excuses, excuses, and more fucking excuses. You might as well tell us that your turbo timer was fucked up and your car still needs tuned. Give me a fucking break.

Worse thing is, Sam's initial post was more than diplomatic, and yet you got all defensive. You're an idiot - he could have come on here and lit you up bigtime. Be glad it was him involved and not me - I wouldn't have been so merciful.

You've been wanting a race from a Z06, you finally get one, and then all of sudden your car breaks? Oh, that's a nice coincidence - especially after you get destroyed from a roll, so you then have some idea of how bad you'll get walked from a dig. However, cars breaking I can understand - that's the nature of the beast. Yet, you complicate the problem by making excuses.

Now, after all this, you think I'm going to waste my time on you? No, I wouldn't want your car to get scared and piss itself again.