body builders, and dieters

88lx5oh

iwish that was posted by me nther so i won stop wasting my money

alos hoblick isopure tastes good with water well its tolerable if your looking to shock your met y not take 1-test or i have this other stuff called redline its a good met. booster pm me if you want 1-test but read about it before you decide due to its a pro hormone and all that goes with that

iwish that was posted by me nther so i won stop wasting my money

alos hoblick isopure tastes good with water well its tolerable if your looking to shock your met y not take 1-test or i have this other stuff called redline its a good met. booster pm me if you want 1-test but read about it before you decide due to its a pro hormone and all that goes with that

Please dont give nutrition advice ever again.

supplementing shakes for meals is lame.

It is an opportunity cost. To consume 200+ grams of protein per day, it would be very expensive to do with food.

After every workout I eat 10-12 eggs (only about 4 yolks, that is where most the fat/cholesterol is) and mix in pepperoni and mozzerella or chedder cheese for a giant omlet. It tastes kinda like pizza and i figured it to about 100g of protein, yes there is fat, but very little carbs. I don't like the idea of suppliments, plus they cost alot more than what i use.

im tyrin to consume under 1700 calories a day. and i gotta eat atleast 6 times a day, protein shakes will be ideal for me. since im at work most of the day. so far, on the diet im on i lost 15lbs in 2 weeks. went from 185 to 170. im looking to get to 150. and stay around that area. i want to lean out and just get really cut. im not about building mass as much as i want symetry

Please dont give nutrition advice ever again.

It is an opportunity cost. To consume 200+ grams of protein per day, it would be very expensive to do with food.

But you dont get all the anti oxidents, and nurtients, and vitamins and minerals from a shake, you need more the protein. I dont ind shakes, but to just use that as a meal...