All three for one..

ducebag101

Im getting sick of these cars.. I just want to narrow down the parking in my driveway.. So I will sell all these or trade them together or w/e, Just let me know if youre intrested.. Thanks for your time..

First one is a 1991 lincoln continental executive series 3.8lv6 with 108k on it. car is painted a royal blue with metalic flakes in it, blue leather interior, dual power seats, premium sound, dual front airbags it basically has every option but a sun roof. This car runs and drives flawlessly..

Air ride needs a sensor which i have just not installed.. Still runs and drives fine..

car has new

belts

starter

shift linkage

cv joints

axels

Battery

Second car is a 1988 Saab 9000 turbo. Has the Garret t3.. Runs perfect.. Only thing wrong is a clutch... i just havent had the time.. Power everything.. heated seats and mirrors.. Leather, cd player, bunch of stuff.. good car

And third I have a 1991 honda civic hatch si.. has the full d16a6 with 4spd tranny.. needs radiator and wiring harness finished being installed.. has full interior minus the carpet.. Very little rust.. One problem is it has no title.. Will give you the previous owners number which im still friends with..

Lmk.. Once again Thanks for looking, Matt