WTB - handgun

Casper

yes i mean revolver, there also called wheel guns depending on who you talk to. the 1911 has a hammer lock, the hammer lock can be disengauged by a jacket or your belt anything that hits it and then 2-3lbs or trigger pull you have lead in your leg. i know of a few people that have had that happen. not a safety a hammer lock! by comparing a glock to a revolver i mean there is no levers, switches or what not, just pull the trigger and shoot, both are the same. so basicaly a glock is a semi-auto revolver.

SA is designed after the glock, its a good gun also. so is the S&W sig. glock sued S&W because they copyed alot of the internal designs. think of buying a gun like this, is your life worth a $150 highpoint that i have seen brake or a proven gun like glock, or a sig? there both around 450-500.

I've never even fired a gun before. What's a good one to get for someone with little experience with guns? I'm thinking of getting a CCW and carrying a firearm as I deliver pizzas, and I'm well aware that people like to rob the delivery guy in some neighborhoods. (That and I'm moving to the Roche Dr. area, and would like to have some weapons in the apartment to use to defend myself if someone breaks into the place)

http://matrix.dumpshock.com/raygun/firearms/pistol/img/cz100.jpg

This is my gun the CZ-100 .40cal, the only major draw back is the trigger pull is SOOO long. Also there is no safety, except the long trigger pull. Another thing is this gun is REALLY loud. Which is great because it scares the shit out of anyone using it or around it when it goes off.

im pretty sure im going to get a 9mm Glock. I have heard nothing but good things about glocks, and 9mm since ammo is cheaper and can stop someone in their tracks.

Just would need it for protection in the house. Just need to get my felony esponged so i can get one.

Holy Moses!

No guns for you.. dont have your gf get you one either hah

i tell you, if you kill a man its real hard to get a hand gun these days.

j/k ofcoarse

try and out run the cops when your 19 and get busted = the suck.

just thought somebody said vances had glock trade ins.

i have a steyr m9, i love it and have about 1000 rounds through it never misfired or jammed but it is a combat wepon, function over say somehting from cylinder and slide or rob latham but i still get 8 out of 10 in the red and you can get them brand new for about 400 and i NEED an aug

http://www.steyr-mannlicher.com/index.php?id=644

i have the compact version of this one

I too am looking for a hand gun. This will be my first handgun, and i dont want anything that ridiculous. I was lookin into a 9mm glock. Where could i find one or does anyone have one for sale? Im gonna go check out vances as well. Or does anyone recomend something smaller or has anything similar to what i am looking for? THANKS