shooting range rental

AJ

i have access to a non public shooting range, i wanted to post a poll to see if anyone would be intrested in renting it out for a few hours. i can have up to 10 for about as many hours as you want. i am a certifed sub-machine gun/carbine instructor and firearms instructor so i will be there to help out with questions you may have. post here if you would be intrested in this and i'll work something out.

what is the max velocity cause i know most are around 3000 FPS max. so that would limit to anything under a 300 win/ high velocity 30-06. there is one here in lancaster which is nice and they have extremely knowledgable staff. this is where i bought my newest rifle. also you can rent ak-47s, ar-15 (bushmaster not colts), mini 14s, they also have a bushmaster and colt account so they can carry the entire AR series. also one of the only gun stores to offer gun coupons all year. shooting outdoor is so much better but not to many places we can do it.

I have about 3 friends and myself that would be interested. If I brought a 12 gauge and my friend bought a ar-15 would we be able to shoot those. either way I'm sure for a good price that I could give you some business. Let me know costs and any other details..ive never been to a gun range.

high power rifles are out, shotguns are ok but would perfer to keep it to handguns. the range is older than i am so the 1/2 inch plate steel doesn't stop rifle rounds like .223 and such. now if it was a pistol class cartage (9mm, .40cal, .45) those are fine.

I go to the one in lancaster, and its alright. I've never been to any other indoor ranges, so i have nothing to base it on. The AR-15 that ohio valley has in lancaster is a Colt, not a bushmaster. as i've shot it before. I'll be 21 in 2 weeks, hello H&k USP. I'm stuck between that, an a Bushmaster AR-15.