Westerville

singleturbo3kgt

I live in Westerville. Cops here get everybody. I highly recommend you dont speed here. County line, dont speed anywhere on that road, stick to 35mph. Sunbury road, theres a couple places you shouldnt speed, they allways sit cops around the hoover dam area. Just north of westerville theres polaris and maxtown, cops love to get people there........discuss.

Westerville rd. and 161 is bledon township and minerva park. They always sit near Iron Pony and passon. They like to pull people over, i would know.

Not sure if this is exactly in Westerhell's jurisdiction, but they don't seem to watch the ramp that connects 161 to Westerville Rd via Corporate Dr. (or the general area around Passen, which I think is westerville?) very much *at all*, otherwise I would have been popped on many occasions.

Of course, Blendon Township always pulls people over in that area, so maybe it's their turf?

Westerville cops need something better to do then spend all their time looking for speeders and going into random parking lots to run every plate there. Maybe it's time for some of them to hit the unemployment line, since they have so little to do?

Not sure if this is exactly in Westerhell's jurisdiction, but they don't seem to watch the ramp that connects 161 to Westerville Rd via Corporate Dr. (or the general area around Passen, which I think is westerville?) very much *at all*, otherwise I would have been popped on many occasions.

Of course, Blendon Township always pulls people over in that area, so maybe it's their turf?

Westerville cops need something better to do then spend all their time looking for speeders and going into random parking lots to run every plate there. Maybe it's time for some of them to hit the unemployment line, since they have so little to do?

Westerville rd. and 161 is bledon township and minerva park. They always sit near Iron Pony and passon. They like to pull people over, i would know.

I live in Westerville. Cops here get everybody. I highly recommend you dont speed here. County line, dont speed anywhere on that road, stick to 35mph. Sunbury road, theres a couple places you shouldnt speed, they allways sit cops around the hoover dam area. Just north of westerville theres polaris and maxtown, cops love to get people there........discuss.

This man speaks the truth.....now if maxtown ever fucking gets done i wont have to go on county line anymore!