84 200sx turbo $500

Art

the black car is exactly like mine but it is in much better shape than mine is. same wheels, color, ground effects, etc. I will go take pics this saturday, if it is nice out. Sunbury is about 10 minutes north of Polaris.

If I get this running would anyone be interested in this car for $750. It's at $500 now the part needed is close to $200 so i figure thats $50 more for me to fix it. I really do need this car to go.

I can't believe that no one wants to buy a rear drive turbo jap car for $500? Siriously, I might just keep it to piss everyone off with it, when it runs 13's and I have less than a grand in it.

The car is getting stored for the winter now. It will be up for sale again this spring, after it has been massaged, turbo'd right, intercooled, new rubber, given a bath, MBC, injectors, and exhaust.

Oh, it is a running car at the moment. I told you all so many times it has an intermitant ignition module problem. sometimes it starts sometimes not. Last night after messing with the modules I got it to turn over ten times in a row it ran for 30 minutes while I cleaned out a barn and the car burns a little bit of oil and never over heated. It should be up for sale in the spring for around $2500.

Lock this thread up.