German Grand Prix...Wet, Wet, WET!!!

Fonzie

I merged the threads.........

Why?? It posted each of those as different threads??? All I thought I was doing was editing to add that last comment/update about Nicky in the same post :confused:

You can go ahead & just delete the first post Ben

Didn't get to see it but read about Pedrosa losing it after having the lead. At least that's what I got from the short blurb I read. Tough losing that many points with a DNF with everything being so close. Hopefully his injuries aren't too bad.

I have registered 170 ish on the banking at Nashville in the wet. And same weekend got knee down in the wet. What a great feeling.

Thing that shocked me was they were still using the curbs in parts and wheeling off the curbs... Touch paint in the states and you are on your head before you can say S*!T

CBS had it up here

FUCKING CBS TOOK THIS ONE!!!! Goddamnit!!!! I was checking the Speed Network for it. I forgot that sometimes CBS took some races and used their shitty broadcasting team. First they cancel Jericho and now they pull shit like this. I hate those assholes at CBS.

FUCKING CBS TOOK THIS ONE!!!! Goddamnit!!!! I was checking the Speed Network for it. I forgot that sometimes CBS took some races and used their shitty broadcasting team. First they cancel Jericho and now they pull shit like this. I hate those assholes at CBS.

No man, seriously, tell us how you REALLY feel. :lol:

No man, seriously, tell us how you REALLY feel. :lol:

rofl.gif You musta been one of the millions who wrote in so they'd bring Jericho back....ehhhh Cleaner?!? ;)

Actually Schwantz and Greg White did ok with commentating. Schwantz was better on camera this time, and they didn't blow too much out of proportion.

Some things they just say knowing they can get away with it on CBS, but true race fans and racers know they are blowing smoke.