Forgot to Intro myself

Guest vee21

Hi,

Been on CR for awhile but do not post all that often. Have a couple of cars: a 2003 EVO and a 94 Mustang Cobra. Both are modded, although the Mustang still needs some work. Enjoy road racing my Formula Vee up at Mid-Ohio and have done some drag racing with the EVO over the last year. I will try and make it out to one of the meets this year before it snows to meet some of you.

Later,

Shad

I have seen a couple of the Z06's at Hooters. I have nothing for them. The EVO is the fastest thing I own and it is nowhere close to those cars. Although it might be interesting to see how quick they would be around Mid-Ohio, my little 60hp formula car might give them a run for there money. :)

Shad

Honestly I do not know. When the champ cars used to come they would run 1:06~ laps. My best is a 1:44 (that is on the club layout which has a chicane between turn one and two).

Shad

Do you race the forumla vee with your brother. I think he's the guy I bought some stock EVO injectors off of a while ago, or was that you?

I don't remember what his name was off of the top of my head.

Yes both my brother and I race vees. I know he sold is injectors but I did not know to whom. I still have my stock ones on the shelf incase I ever need to put the stock computer back in. His id on here is rally red evo.

Shad

Yes both my brother and I race vees. I know he sold is injectors but I did not know to whom. I still have my stock ones on the shelf incase I ever need to put the stock computer back in. His id on here is rally red evo.

Shad

Cool, it had been so long I couldn't remember if I got them off of here or CBus DSM. I thought he was already on here though so I figured you were his brother. Just didn't figure both of you would have EVO's.

At any rate, welcome to the board! Always happy to have another road racer on here. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif