Verizon Broadband?

Casper

I love it, great on road trips when you aren't driving. It's not *that* fast though, typically see about 500kbps and it can get flaky if you've been using it for a while. You have to cut it off and connect again about 15 mins later and then it won't do it again for another couple hours. Pretty reliable too, used it all the way from Toledo to Grand Rapids, MI earlier this year and it only dropped ~3 times.

to all that are asking, yes, i got traded to verizon for a first round pick and a perrenial all-star. i sell everything they offer, and i manage the store at stoneridge plaza. feel free to give me a call or pm me here for details on the cr members hookup deal.

3g will be badass. ev-do revision 1 will be here sooner, most likely, and the price of verizon broadband has halved in the last month and a half. wires are going the way of the dinosaur, no matter where you come down in the network argument.