Dell DJ pocket vs. Ipod....

Bam

Ok, I'm buying an mp3 player. I have found the Dell DJ pocket for $149 w/ free shipping, or I can get an Ipod Nano for $229 w/ student discount. Is there any reason why I shouldn't get the Dell DJ? Sure everyone has the Ipod but I dont care, I just want it for in my car. I already have a Dell Laptop and it works great. Just want to make sure the DJ is just as easy to use and everything. Anyone have expierence?

Thanks

Matt

The ONLY bad thing i have ever heard about the Dell DJ's and The pocket is that they do not have a scroll wheel. This only really comes into play if you have a huge playlist and want to loko through it all. That being said i use the scroll wheel alot on my ipod.

FUCK both of them

the IPOD is made by HP....i'm not impressed with their tech support or their shitty products. the IPOD became popular b/c retards bought it and then other retards bought it because they saw th eother retards with it. 100$ to send it in to ge tthe battery replaced? F-that

the Dell DJ is ok but i don't like the buttons. IE buttons get loose after a while.

the zen micro is what i have and its spectacular. u can change the battery out urself like a cellphone battery which is only 30$ online. all the buttons are like the touch screen, has a scroll wheel in the center.

I've been using mine EVERY DAY for 8 months now , including working out and going to class all day. and i love it.

ge tonline and read reviews before bying something big (i ain't rich) i looked at all the mp3 players for about 2 weeks before buying one and this was the best one.

FUCK both of them

the zen micro is what i have and its spectacular. u can change the battery out urself like a cellphone battery which is only 30$ online. all the buttons are like the touch screen, has a scroll wheel in the center.

Does the Zen have a FM tuner as well?? I've read good things about that player.