lasota racing

ridenred27

Rolla, you where given a refund on the dyno because you weren’t happy with us, you didn’t even have to pay dyno time - we let you use the chip in the car so you could get home, end of story - that’s over and done with.

If you have a question as to the quality of what we do, call SCT and ask them about us. Look at the names on all the manuals and documentation. ANYONE who tunes cars or is in the high performance industry has problems with them occasionally; show me one company who doesn’t. Unfortunately you only hear about the negative.

It would be really nice to get a call when someone isn’t happy with something we did instead of having to read about it on a message board without ever being contacted or given a chance to correct the situation.

That's all I'll have to add to this thread.

Thanks,

Rob LaSota

well rob i fully understand what you are saying about the negitive. but it is how you handle your buisness when someone is not happy which i will go into later. as far as the chip goes you are now saying that it was to get the car home( that could have been done without your chip yea i know that car would have ben lean) if the chip that is in the car now was just to get the car home why would it make 371 hp. if that was the case this little 306 should be a monster when a more aggressive tune is done true. rob i dont need to call you for problems i called your father who is in charge. i plan on going into the details soon but as for now that is it.

clark i will try to call you tomorrow it will be hectic tomorrow though since the little one will in the hospital for surgery. so i will do what i can you filthy man whore you :grin2:

Guest Ponyfreak
I decided to have my car dyno'd elsewhere after visiting the Lasota's. I am pretty sure i made the right decision reguardless to what did or didn't happen in respect to this thread.