Looking for old carbs

desperado

After years of helping guys out with their carb problems, building carbs from my stack of used stuff, I have become carb poor again. I am looking to aquire some old used Holley's, Predators and Edelbrock carbs that are laying around doing nothing for parts carbs. So if you have a 4 barrel that needs rebuilt, or is screwed up somehow and you are using it as a paperweight, let me know.

I'm not looking to buy working carbs (actually I'm not looking to pay working carb prices, especially for Holleys).

With that in mind let me know what you have and what you want.

I am also looking to get a couple single plane intakes. Again let me know what you have hiding in your garage and we will try to work something out.

you better work on affording that suspension repair first.....

I have a pile of rochester 4bbls over here collecting dust that will prolly never sit on a motor I own ever again unless I do a 100 point restoration on my car someday.

intakes heads and all sorts of other parts too but its all big block buick specific

Guest Removed
Well you know all mine are 850 and up...let me know what you need...p.s. i'm looking for a cheap dominator like a 1050 ! or a 1000 plus standard flange carb is what in need!