200mph turbo brick on ebay

Science Abuse

ya know, If the estemation dyno is true, you probably could push your car that fast. You'd want some aero work for safety.

That's why I built the hood with the imca style scoop. This winter it will get an underbelly, rear diffuser, and a front splitter. I think the buick may have a little weight advantage though.

I have the tinman slaughtering machine. No need to buy an open wheel car.

BTW matt the cam will be going in soon, any plans on heading south?

Matt go and make a video for everyone. i want to see some viper vs. rx7 action. or someone needs to take a badass bike down to at least try and keep up. Rigsby you up for it?

Matt go and make a video for everyone. i want to see some viper vs. rx7 action. or someone needs to take a badass bike down to at least try and keep up. Rigsby you up for it?

I'd like to see a vid of my car also, never heard it from outside. Anyone with a cam want to tape some footage?

Roll racing is for fags.:)

And what does the Tinman run since I am new here? Is it top secret?

seriously, it ran 12's at the track, you should come down and give him a whoopin'

he's just a shit talkin' redneck, you should make him put his money where his mouth is.