Pics Of My Car....

GSXRAntwon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking SRT-4. Have you had any problems with the cops and no front license plate? I still have mine on but it definitely gets in the way of the air flowing into the front mount.

Shad

By 12's you mean 12.9 right? With your spray. Just curious cause thats what I heard.

I also saw you talking to linn before you guys raced, and being sort of a tool then as well when he was telling you to make sure your bottle was warm and you had spray left because you were going to need it...

I feel like talking shit to you now just because you were so quick to jump on someone else...Oh well, also the two girls you had in your car a few times at krogers have been seen with a certian silver srt4 owner if I'm not mistaken.

Does this mean he's faster then you so he's nailing your girl on the side or what?

don't worry I'm just stirring shit up.

real talk you and your brother are both way to cocky. And whatever happened to that uber 300zx you guys were telling me about once upon a time.

By 12's you mean 12.9 right? With your spray. Just curious cause thats what I heard.

I also saw you talking to linn before you guys raced, and being sort of a tool then as well when he was telling you to make sure your bottle was warm and you had spray left because you were going to need it...

I feel like talking shit to you now just because you were so quick to jump on someone else...Oh well, also the two girls you had in your car a few times at krogers have been seen with a certian silver srt4 owner if I'm not mistaken.

Does this mean he's faster then you so he's nailing your girl on the side or what?

don't worry I'm just stirring shit up.

real talk you and your brother are both way to cocky. And whatever happened to that uber 300zx you guys were telling me about once upon a time.

Why the fu*k am I too cocky when all I do is show up to places like Hooters and hang out with everyone. If you want to talk cocky...lets talk about linn, he just walks around all cocky as hell asking everyone to race. I raced him for shits of it and he only beat my by like 2 cars. Why is everyone on here in exception for a few, cocky a$$es who just talk so much crap about everyone.

As for you Rane, one of the girls in my car is my girlfriend and the other is a friend. The reason for her being with that fag in the silver SRT is we broke up and I was seeing another girl and she was trying to get back at me. And what uber 300zx are you talking about? Who are you have I ever met you?....you seem like you know maybe...and I hope the talkin is just for fun because I'm pretty easy going..

I have the silver 300, used to come out with shooter/damien/shanton and the rest of the Vdub people.

You and your brother I believe were telling me about either someone that lives near you guys or someone that came to slow motion and supposedly had some insane 300zx.