NOPI Finals

coltboostin

Any of you guys coming to Norwalk for the Nopi World Finals? It is the last race of the Nopi season, so everyone will be going for broke, and we are lucky enough to have it local this year. It is a good time if you have never been to a serious import race. 6 sec imports, a host of entertainment, and barley clothed bitches make for a good time.

Rain, Cold and since the Nationals was in Atlanta last month probably not going to be much of a turn out. If you go to the Nopi forum most are not going to attend which makes since, since Ohio in Oct. is a really dumb time to have such a event.

I going. Chances of rain are pretty low (at least according to weather.com) but it will be cold out. It is Ohio weather though so who knows? This kind of weather in Oct is the reason that the SCCA moved the run-offs from mid-Oct to early Sept.

Shad

I am currently not sure when on Sat morning we are leaving. My brother is going but I am not sure if he is riding with me or if he is going to take is car (he has an EVO also). Which way do you go up? We normally take the back roads (314, 61), its a lot more fun than driving 71. But you do have to dogde the Amish buggies. PM me and we can discuss.

Shad

Im goin up, right now I think Ill be stayin in Milan. Im goin up Saturday morning.

Shad, if you wanna cruise up with me and my gf thatd be cool! Let me know!

Rain, Cold and since the Nationals was in Atlanta last month probably not going to be much of a turn out. If you go to the Nopi forum most are not going to attend which makes since, since Ohio in Oct. is a really dumb time to have such a event.

Too bad this is a race and not a Big Ghey car show like the Nopi Nationals in Atlanta.

For many East Coast guys, this will be the last race of the season, so I expect people to be trying to break some records in the great air that will be available if it stays clear.

Im in for Sunday.

Well it was a fast weekend for the NOPI guys. Five new records were set, I am sure because of the cold weather. I think the fastest time ever for a 4cyl was one of these records. The car used a 4G63 and ran a 6.99. Norwalk worked really hard to prep the track even after a large number of cars blew up and dropped various fluids. Overall I had a good time and would go again.

Shad

Guest 1QWKEVO
It was Brent Rau in his 2g, he ran a 6.96 at 198 on Saturday...saw him make his first pass today and something went wrong, I left before they got around to the 2nd round.

Guest 1QWKEVO
Damn Shanton I knew I seen your car in the spectator parking, i thought about calling you but i was too cold to dial!! I met up with a bunch of Cbus DSM guys but didnt see you Shanton, or Shad...

Damn Shanton I knew I seen your car in the spectator parking, i thought about calling you but i was too cold to dial!! I met up with a bunch of Cbus DSM guys but didnt see you Shanton, or Shad...

We spent a lot time over by Kurt Brown's car and the Slowmotion crew (they were right across from each other). It really was a shame that Kurt's car blew up early Sunday morning. His passes were getting progressively faster and he had a chance to break into the 9's.

Shad

We spent a lot time over by Kurt Browning's car and the Slowmotion crew (they were right across from each other). It really was a shame that Kurt's car blew up early Sunday morning. His passes were getting progressively faster and he had a chance to break into the 9's.

Shad

Kurt Browning is an ICE SKATER you weenie :D . Its Curt Brown :)