Greetings from Fort Knox, KY

Guest GTP_Nation

Guest GTP_Nation

My name is Jim and I drive a 1999 Grand Prix GTP. Currently, I am a soldier stationed at Fort Knox, Kentucky. I used to hang out with a few guys that were from COFBA (Central Ohio F-Body Association) almost 5 years ago.

Anyways, on to my mods. Engine mods are few: Optima Red Top Battery, Bosch Platinum 4 Spark Plugs w/ Taylor Made 8mm Spark Plug wires, Mobil 1 Oil Filter w/ Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil and a K&N drop-in air filter. Dress-up mods are: Streetglow Undercar Neon Kit (Purple), Lite Glow Neon License Plate Frame (Purple), 15% Window Tint all the way around, changed all my interior lights to red bulbs to match the dashboard lights, and red engine wire cover accents.

Many more mods to the engine are planned....

Guest GTP_Nation
One last thing, I went to Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, KY and got a 14.69 at 91mph as my best time. Top speed is limited to 126mph...looking to get the performance chip soon to fix that.

welcome!!

How many times does someone have to tell you that noobs don't welcome noobs! Stop it.

As a technical/safety suggestion I'd say take all of the lights off of your car or you might have a plane try to land on your hood. Sell them for power mods. You could probably buy a pulley for what you paid for you neon’s and dip into the 13's.

Welcome to the board. :D

Guest hotrodmama024
How many times does someone have to tell you that noobs don't welcome noobs! Stop it.

As a technical/safety suggestion I'd say take all of the lights off of your car or you might have a plane try to land on your hood. Sell them for power mods. You could probably buy a pulley for what you paid for you neon’s and dip into the 13's.

Welcome to the board. :D

go blow goats!

Guest hotrodmama024
if you havent noticed yet, i really dont care what you think. but i will tell you again so maybe you will remember this time!! i dont give a flying fuck what you think!! there!