ND v.s. USC

Crash1647545504

I <3 MICH and ND is like my second favorite team.

However, I was kinda hoping michigan lost and ND won.

More games mich loses better chance of firing our coach.

1 second victory was entertaining though.

I rooted for both Michigan and Notre Dame on the same day. I expect the universe to implode any moment now.

That's funny I was thinking the same thing.. very tough to root for Michigan, no matter how much common sense tells me too..

You see the replays yet showing Reggie Bush shoving Leinart into the endzone?.. USC is definitely showing they CAN be beat.. that 4th and 9 play was tough.. the true ND fans are gonna have a tough time getting sleep tonight.

Ball got fumbled out of bounds, the clock didn't stop running.

They actually lined back up, reset the clock. USC coach was telling his players to spike the ball but they went for it instead.

Well I was listening to it on the radio, I had to park though because even on the radio I was about to jump out of my seat over that game. Such a good game but I think ND got robbed. From what I heard was there was 5 seconds, matt fumbled clock ran out, ND won haha. Then the official decides it rolled out (I couldnt see it obviously, but the announcer said he didnt see it, but I dont know how bias he was) and then the official put 7 seconds back up. So who knows, with that missed extra point, if there was just a few more seconds Im sure ND could have easily tied it up or won it because I think they still had all 3 timeouts. They are a badass team, coffman represent.

Ball most DEF. Went out of bounds, he got hit on the sideline and it flew straight out sideways.

Seems like the USC game is talk of the week. I was watching both games ND and MICH, apparently no one else was watching the last play of the mich game also, 1 second on the clock TD pass. I was expecting our qb to do something ignorant...Like fall down again.

USC is definitely showing they CAN be beat

This is the truth.

With respect to the Michigan - Penn State game, anyone remember Lloyd Carr lobbying and getting two seconds put back on the clock with a few minutes left in the 4th quarter? Seems like that made all the difference, huh?

Plus the whole assisting the runner which is actually a penalty but no ref's ever call it. Bush shoved Leinhart into the endzone which is actually illegal and like a 5 or 10 yard penalty. Just ask Amanda Clearcreek

USC won. They deserved it. They went for the win instead of OT and they got it, so fuck all you idiots that try and undermine their talent. Pete Carroll is a helluva coach, and so is Charlie Weis (I'm a die hard Pats fan), but Leinart and Bush deserve credit. They are absolutely the best in the nation. I can't wait for the Rose Bowl.

USC-38

Texas-28

thats my prediction

He also neglects the fact the USC COACH, was on the sideline telling his qb to spike the ball so they could bring out the kick team.

The QB took the chance, not any other player or coach. He barely scored.

The best play of the USC game, is when they asked pete carrol if he wanted instant replay and he said no.

USC won. They deserved it. They went for the win instead of OT and they got it, so fuck all you idiots that try and undermine their talent. Pete Carroll is a helluva coach, and so is Charlie Weis (I'm a die hard Pats fan), but Leinart and Bush deserve credit. They are absolutely the best in the nation. I can't wait for the Rose Bowl.

USC-38

Texas-28

thats my prediction

Doubtful, USC is nothing more than a team with a good tailback, a good QB with nice talent around him and good overall team speed. They are too cocky and Texas will show them what's up. ND is a good team, but nowhere as good as Texas IMO. Texas has a much stronger defense than ND.

No one's vagina is bleeding, USC cheated. There is no doubt about it. Aiding the runner is...guess what....cheating!!!! It is one thing to run up and push a pile, but it is another to blatently run up and single handedly push the ball carrier into the endzone. Refs either need to call that penalty, or the rule needs to be taken out... but for now it is a rule....therefore USC cheated