ive made my decicion

Guest Hanseljohn

Guest Hanseljohn
hey fellas i was in a hurry spelling this post so all of you can kiss my a** well and for the job that can afford the parts i make more than all you, well for serious answers please post

hey fellas i was in a hurry spelling this post so all of you can kiss my a** well and for the job that can afford the parts i make more than all you, well for serious answers please post

I can understand the misspelling part, all of us rush and get sloppy sometimes. But what I don't understand is the second part, "I make more than all of you" WTF? Are you serious? You drive a 16 year old car that you bought for $900 and your 18 years old and you make more than all of us? WOW, i guess your not very good with your money then, huh? So tell us, what do you do to make ALL this money? Please....:jerkit:

wow you make more then all of us? are you a full Jew then?

wow you make more then all of us? are you a full Jew then?

:funny:

Makes me think about that family guy episode "If I only had a Jew"

Seriously, what the hell job do you have that you can instantly say without a doubt that you make more than any of us? Is you dad spliting his paycheck with you? Did you win the lottery? Do you have some awesome trust fund you are calculating into this? :confused::confused:

Guest Hanseljohn
wassup fellows wow some of you had some time to boil up now all you guys have forgot, that all i asked was a few ???, and some asshole had to become a 3rd grade teacher and say something stupid. so all i ask is which tranny is better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest FBody Addict
wassup fellows wow some of you had some time to boil up now all you guys have forgot, that all i asked was a few ???, and some asshole had to become a 3rd grade teacher and say something stupid

smoke another one burnout