This Might get Ugly.

coltboostin

Guest 614Streets
ever heard of david duke? almost became a governor (if i recall correctly, of alabama) with white supremecy as part of his platform. within the last ten years.

those who think racism is dead are sadly mistaken. its as strong as ever, just more subtle now. do we find blacks folks swinging from trees (EDIT) by their necks? not very often. do we see latinos dragged behind cars for miles? hardly. but its there.

for the record, id like to say that racism is stronger now than it ever has been as far as the minority opinion of caucasians go. especially from blacks. affirmative action has been the worst thing to happen to black people since the firehose. weve created a culture of entitlement that you see in almost no other minority group. unfortunately, i dont see it getting any better.

edited for content. dammit jesse, i was laughing too.

I want to add this just to add some real life perspective. I moved back from Orlando florida in spetember , I lived in kissimmee for 2 years. Now the 1st thing is if your white and live in kissimmee florida, you are a minority, if your black your a big minortiy , and if you cannot speak both spanish and engilsh you cannot work at the walmart registers in kissimmee florida off 192 ( if your ever near disney , go down 192 to the walmart across from the chevrolet dealership and have fun shopping....)

I hung out with ricans , columbians , and cubans , and yes they are the majority in orlando or Miami , but every male Hispanic I met was right quick to remark how black males are all talk and are pussies. Makes perfect sense to them since they control the drug market in south florida. But yet the real truth is nowdays more than ever it doesnt matter what your race or skin color is , its all about your personality.

Ive met many ah shit heads in my life and they come from every race. Just M/O

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic