FS: 91 Nissan 240sx w/SR20DET + other goodies

slow4now

I have for sale a 1991 Nissan 240sx SE hatchback. It has a redtop SR20DET engine swap (2.0L turbo). The motor was purchased from one of the most reputable suppliers in the country, Heavy Throttle. The chassis has 167,XXX miles on it and is one of the cleanest you will find. The car runs awesome and the transmission shifts great. Here are all of the details:

1991 240SX SE Hatchback w/ 167,xxx miles

SR20DET Swap

JDM Kouki Taillights!!!

Walbro High Pressure 255lph Fuel Pump

RPS Stage 3 Clutch with approx. 1000 miles on it

Nismo Clutch Fork Pivot

Nismo Transmission Mount

Tanabe Shifter Bushing Kit

Blitz LM Front Mount Intercooler

HKS SSQV Blow-off Valve and hotpipe (both polished)

Blitz 3" Stainless Downpipe

Project Nissan 3" resonated test pipe

Apex-i Dual N1 exhaust

Tein FLEX Coil-over Suspension

Whiteline T/C Rod Bushings

Autometer Boost Gauge in Autometer Dual Pillar Gauge Pod

HKS Adjustable Wastegate Actuator on stock T25 turbo that was rebuilt 2 years ago

New front outer tie-rod ends

Hawk HP rear brake pads, Motul brake fluid

Starter was rebuilt last summer

Brake Master and Slave Cylinder replaced last winter

Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder replaced two years ago

The car also has power windows, power doorlocks, no P/S (can be added), no A/C (had A/C but I ditched it when I did the swap) and a factory manual sunroof. Both the interior and exterior are in very good shape. The hatch on the car is rusted so a rust free hatch comes with the car (came from a car with no rear wiper option and no spoiler option). It does need tires and an alignment.

Pics can be found here:

http://race-club.org/cars/

Asking $6500

You can contact me at rickybullock@gmail.com

Thanks!

ill give u $100 for the taillights and give u my stock ones.....also do u have ur ka24 engine still....also how much are u wanting to get rid of that extra hatch for

$100 for $600 taillights? Yeah, I'll jump right on that. :jerkit:

Oh yeah. I put a new ($100) battery in the car today, and installed new front speakers yesterday. I forgot to mention it has a Panasonic CD player, Nismo steering rack bushings and Taka braided stainless turbo lines.

May I ask why your selling such a beautiful car? I honestly don't really like 240s but that is by far one of the nicest ones I've seen. If I had $6500 I'd buy it, someone buy this car.

Wow, thank you for the very nice compliments! They are appreciated.

I am selling the car partially because I'm losing interest in it, and partially because of changing priorities.