Well the cars done

wnaplay1647545503

I wanna say thanks to Alex(MR.2) and Anthony(Darkformula) for the use of some tools. I got the engine in the eclipse, and saved a shit load of money doing it myself (with help). I still was able to stay under 1k for the car, motor, taxes, plates, ect... So i'm pretty happy. Now as long as my wife doesnt destroy it, I'll be alright.

Alex and Anthony I will definatly get the tools back to you guys on saturday.

I didnt want to bug your wife anthony and I think I read you would be home tomorrow. So I'll drop the puller off. Thanks

Nothing as far as mods. I bought a 96 eclipse from a guy who sold it while his kid was asleep. His son had blown the engine up the night before. The second time in as many months. I got it for only $600. I looked all over for a new engine and unfortunatly I couldnt find anything under $1200. Until I found a little yard in BFE who sold me one for $250. So as of right now the car is driving, and I'm extremely happy at the engines condition considering how low the price was. Here shortly I might consider doing something to it, however considering it is a non turbo. I will probably be somewhat limited. But its cool to drive around. Its basically my wifes at this point. So no sense in getting crazy with it.