Inside of the flywheel is supposed to look/feel like???

Hcstreetriding

02 cbr 954

I have had some trouble with my stator burning up, twice now, i was thinking maybe it was the flywheels fault, what is the inside of the flywheel supposed to be like? Mine is indented all the way around and matches the fingers on the stator, it seems like the indents are factory, not from being worn out but i dont know for sure, Anyone know if its supposed to be flat and smooth or indented? Thanks for the help anyone

Nick

Hard to tell visually if your stator/flywheel is damaged. Unless you've got major problems...

Usually electrical tests are needed to make that determination.

It could be your reg/rec...Charging system is pretty easy to diag. if you know what to test and to look for.

lol i dont know if youve seen my other thread, Ive gone through two r/rs two sators, two main harnesses, two ecus, two BAS, two sets of relays, battery tested out good, stator tested out good, r/r tested good, everything is ship shape, but something is making my shiz fry and im not sure what kinda condition the fly wheel is supposed to be in, the dealership wont bring one in unless i buy it first and its considered an "electrical component" (which is dumb as hell) so there are no returns on it. Im going to try to ask the techs at some dealerships but from my experience any tech at any dealership is about the same as a 12 year old girl with a service manuel, completely clueless. got some more parts im going to try out, Third times a charm right?

lol not if you know how to talk to people right, all under warranty, and if it wasn't, i made it be under warranty lol but its still a shit ton of money for the initial purchase. I dont think i can work my way around the one with the stealership though, they are a bunch of rapists