ZR1 vs. GTR

Kip Drordy

Yeah thats sick. Saw that on an Fbody forum I'm on the other day. The 'Vette is SICK!! totally stock, from the tires to the suspension settings to the emissions equipment. It's doing that exactly as you would purchase one from a dealer. It's now the fastest unmodified production car to ever lap the ring. The GTR is pretty impressive, but seeing as it was on slicks and still got it's ass handed to it by 3 seconds I can't see it being just as fast on production tires. That and the driver knows he screwed up in a few places, I bet a few more runs on some slicks and they'd drop another second off of that time, not to mention the head wind GM says they were experiencing on the last straight. Kinda explains why the car wouldn't go above 175 untill just before the turn it jumps up to 180 for a second or two like the wind suddenly stopped or they went behind a wind block of some sorts. That car is sick. down right sick.