WTB: Entertainment center, couch, or filing cabinet.

Bam

We're moving this weekend so just getting some new stuff. I have a 35" tube TV so the entertainment center has to big enough for that. The couch must be in good condition and AT LEAST 3 cushion. Looking for a standing file cabinet, 3+ drawers, locking a plus.

Go to the furniture outlet a scarborough mall. People dont realize stuff in those type places are all negotiable. I picked up a huge armoire, solid wood asking price of $399 for $49.99. I shit you not. I always go in and the first person I see I tell them straight up, this aint lets make a deal. I give you my bottom line offer. Your answer is either yes or no. You'd be surprised at how many say yes. Alot of them arent on commision. They get incentives to move pieces. I am also picking up a new couch from the new jcpenny outlet furniture store in the old sams club building, asking $425, got it for $275

i have a black entertainment stand that fits in the corner of a room. its in good shape. it was $75 new. i'll take $35.

Will it hold my TV? Got pics or can I stop by and see it? Give me a call, 614-595-5536.

Matt