Factory Windows

Awfulcanawful

Guest FBody Addict

a little off topic but....

could i use a limo black on the back windshield of my car and still be legal? the black car with black interior gets kinda hot in the summer

supposedly the law now in ohio is dark as you want in the qaurters and back.. and must me 50% on the sides.....

but in columbus being here for 3 years now.. i have only been pulled over once for window tint. and pretty much every car i have owned has had 5% all the way around

supposedly the law now in ohio is dark as you want in the qaurters and back.. and must me 50% on the sides.....

this is right off of the Ohio State Highway Patrol Website

"What percent can windows be tinted on the vehicle?

According to Ohio Administrative Code 4501-41-03, on Ohio registered vehicles window tint must allow 50 percent light transmittance on the rear and side windows, and 70 percent transmittance on the windshield. In other words, the tint can not be darker than 50 percent on the side and back, and 30 percent on the windshield.

Light transmittance of 50 percent does not apply on the windows behind the driver if there are outside left and right side mirrors. Remember, auto glass is slightly tinted from the factory and will make the tint you apply to your windows darker than advertised by the tint manufacturer."

Here is the link also

http://www.statepatrol.ohio.gov/FAQsequipment.htm

Does anyone have the access to GOOD window tint? I want to tint the windows on the Explorer and it is so easy I don't realy want to pay for it but I don't want to use that parts store crap that is all rolled up and hard to use

i do...

let me know what ya need.. and ilo see what i can do.. i dont know if he got out of that or not.. but he probably still has some laying arond.