1st and Last episode of Pinks.

nurkvinny

I had heard several folks talking about "Pinks" on Speed Channel. Flipping through channels tonight, I happened to catch the 68 Camaro vs. 72 Nova episode.

First, I was surprised to see the 'negotiating' between runs.

"We want 15 car lengths" was actually one of the demands. If you need 15 lengths, don't show up to race for titles. They decided on 4 car lengths, plus the guy WITH the lead also got to spray.

Also, I knew this grade-A show was truly put together by car guys when the graphic read, "Race 3: 4 lenghts + Nitris". WTF is nitris?

Lame show. Good concept, but put together poorly.

I can't agree more, lame show, great concept. If only a cr member put that show together. I just think that host is weird. Everything he does, it is like he is trying to hard.

Ty

If a CR member put it together the show would be 3hrs in a parking lot then 1 lap around the freeway :(

If only a cr member put that show together.Ty

Then they would just negotiate all day and no racing would take place. :p

Seriously though, that show sucks. They should just use the equipment at the track and get rid of the homo host arm dropping. Your at a track for fuck sake use the equipment!!

edit: Buckeye beat me to it. :)

I wanna see someone on that show race for 30 chilli cheese burrito's.. and two large Pepsi's. :woowoo:

man, of the few meets ive been to, i actually showed up RIGHT when they got back. 80s camaro w/ a 305 HO and an FD RX-7 right? or am i at least close?

man, of the few meets ive been to, i actually showed up RIGHT when they got back. 80s camaro w/ a 305 HO and an FD RX-7 right? or am i at least close?

80's camaro with a much better motor than a 305 :).

But yeah, close enough :).