nitrous guys, i need advise

XChris1632X

im up at wyotech in blairsville right now and come this weekend my project car will be here. first with the car. it is a 95 formula m6 with fuel pump, exhuast, clutch, blaster coil, 1.6 rockers and custom ground nitrous cam(from what im told it is anthonys old cam from the camaro). i have quite a bit of mods planned but first is the gas. i have a nitrous works wet system for it. now it has ran on juice before but was usually ran dry. im still not 100 percent sure about specs on the fuel pump yet. i want some opinions on things like running it wet or dry. i cant decide. from what i was told the directions had fuel and nitrous jet specs but the car ran like shit when the recomended jets were ran. also the cam just went in so never been ran on nitrous in this car. i am thinking of running 100 shot. should i go bigger? now i only have full throttle switch and adjustable fuel press. reg. no safety switch or window switch. note these will be coming but i want to run this as safely as possible. what should i do with timing and such things like this. also i already have some tr6 plugs. come march i will have a chance for dyno runs and tunning when i get into chassis fab and engine building, but i want to get an early start. feel free to throw out some advise.

a wet system is the only way to go... dry kits use pressure to bump the fuel up through the regulator. a wet kit uses an extra solenoid that feeds off a fuel rail or some fuel supply and feeds it extra fuel. you should be alright with a 150 shot on that car as a max. you cna always retard the timing a few degrees, and colder plugs always helps as well. just remember dont spray it under 3k rpm, make sure you have good botle pressure.. around 1150psi... and its best to have a purge system on it , that way you can purge it before you spray it.

Hoblick said everything perfectly,if you start playing with the jets make sure you error in the way of being to rich not lean.My last car I had too lean one time and blew the intake hose off and melted all the electrodes off the plugs.Go with a wet system to make sure you have plenty of fuel available.

im not new to nitrous but i am new to tuning wet kits. i will be getting dyno time in but not till spring. i want to somewhat tune it now and i would like to run it wet but the instructions recomend jets that just make the car run like shit. i dont know where to start. i need to retard about 2-3 degrees and i already run tr6 plugs.

a very good friend of mine is the one who bought it from you. i have talked to you about it before. his name is josh dematteo, for his 95 formula. yeah we just now put that bastard in. if that tells you how much this car has ran in 4 years. didnt you sell it to him for like $100

he is actually towing the car up as we speak. he just called and hes a half hour away from me. we have yet to start it because he was in such a hurry to leave. so i just want to hear this damn thing. is it have a nice lope to it? he said it was like 110 lobe seperation