10/3/05. Trails. Be there.

RedRocket1647545505

wish i would have seen ya would have BS with you waiting in line boy that line moved slow:( took 4hrs to get two runs :mad: :bs:

The wait time was ridiculous. I only got two runs in as well. The second run I had to short shift my 1-2 and 2-3 then proceded to pulverize my 3-4. I just coasted from about the 1000ft mark. :( I'll never get that 4 hours of my life back.

My buddy was late to work... 4 hours for 2 runs also.

Hes an idiot...... every bolt on imaginable on his 02 GT..... 17.4 and 13.4. Like I said hes an idiot with mommy and daddys money :p

WOW, I hope your not talking about Zack, because with a really good driver that car shouldnt go anymore then like 12.8 anyways. He needs a couple more runs at the track before you criticize him. Zack is a really good kid, and i dont really like people talking shit about him.

Also wtf does it matter if mommy and daddy buy him things? are you jealous, because your mommy and daddy dont buy you anything?

What did you run?

The first run was a 12.2 at 124. I had to short shift the car on the 1-2 and 2-3 due to running my 275-35-18 Kuhmos. The second run was a total disaster with the short shifting and never making it to 4th gear. That run I coasted the last 300ft and ran a 12.68 at 102. What a shit show. I was not a happy camper. :(

The first run was a 12.2 at 124. I had to short shift the car on the 1-2 and 2-3 due to running my 275-35-18 Kuhmos. The second run was a total disaster with the short shifting and never making it to 4th gear. That run I coasted the last 300ft and ran a 12.68 at 102. What a shit show. I was not a happy camper. :(

I think you raced me at the track, not sure but i got the time slip here next to me and it looks like your car, but i could be wrong. I have a black 3000gt.

Well, I managed to hit a 12.6 @113 I was happy with that for my first time out in it. My goal was to hit around a mid 12.

My friend with a completely stock Mach 1 managed to hit a 13.3.

Another friend with a '94 Viper hit a 12.7 (stock)

Another with a T/A WS.6 (my old headers and intake) hit a 13.7 with him driving. 13.1 with another guy driving.

Another with a full bolt on '02 GT hit 13.4.

Oh, and Corey didn't go.

Your license plate say "not moms"? One of the guys I was with said you ran a 14.1 or something.

I'm guessing the viper there (red one) is the one that you're talking about. Nice ride.

I got yelled at for not wearing a helmet :)

Your license plate say "not moms"? One of the guys I was with said you ran a 14.1 or something.

Yes, that was me. And nope. No 14's for me. I ran a total of three times. 13.1 @109 (missed 3rd), 13.1 @ 113 (missed third), and 12.6 @113 (managed to hit all the gears). We were there from 11am to 5pm. 3 runs in six fuckin' hours. I was also at the dyno day for about 20 mins. Got to see your car make one run. nice times btw.

not moms ??????????????????? LOLOLOLOLOLOL you must get tired of hearing "mommy bought that for ya" and i'm not saying she did or she didn't i'm just saying......if you are buying it congrats but if mom is buying it or helping then stop telling people you bought it is all i am saying. dont go and get your panties in a bunch like i know you will over this too. i'm just saying.