10/3/05. Trails. Be there.

RedRocket1647545505

not moms ??????????????????? LOLOLOLOLOLOL you must get tired of hearing "mommy bought that for ya" and i'm not saying she did or she didn't i'm just saying......if you are buying it congrats but if mom is buying it or helping then stop telling people you bought it is all i am saying. dont go and get your panties in a bunch like i know you will over this too. i'm just saying.

no panties in a bunch on my end. :) It's mine.

Guest 1QWKEVO
are they still having a test and tune this weekend? i emailed them but havent received an email back...i think it said its 60 bucks to enter the money racing...i just want to get 2-3 passes in to end the season and i know a lot of ppl who plan on goin if we can still get in for the 10 dollar test and tune price

Well, I managed to hit a 12.6 @113 I was happy with that for my first time out in it. My goal was to hit around a mid 12.

My friend with a completely stock Mach 1 managed to hit a 13.3.

Another friend with a '94 Viper hit a 12.7 (stock)

Another with a T/A WS.6 (my old headers and intake) hit a 13.7 with him driving. 13.1 with another guy driving.

Another with a full bolt on '02 GT hit 13.4.

Oh, and Corey didn't go.

Hmnnn, sounds like you guys had fun and some good times were ran. No I didnt go I need a clutch. Is the full bolt on GT ......... WOODS????

Hmnnn, sounds like you guys had fun and some good times were ran. No I didnt go I need a clutch. Is the full bolt on GT ......... WOODS????

Yea, we had a blast. Oh, and Mike woods ran his car, but he's missing 3rd gear, but still managed a 13.8 @101 going 1st, 2nd, 4th. The full bolt on GT is Zack Houndstein's. I think he's a senior at TV right now.

Yea, we had a blast. Oh, and Mike woods ran his car, but he's missing 3rd gear, but still managed a 13.8 @101 going 1st, 2nd, 4th. The full bolt on GT is Zack Houndstein's. I think he's a senior at TV right now.

Yeah it sounds like you guys did have fun. So Mike doesnt have 3rd gear and ran a 13.8 at 101 thats funny cuz I have never seen him trap over 102mph....... oh well I wasnt there. And yeah I know Zach, his car is very nice.... it is the blue GT right??

Yeah it sounds like you guys did have fun. So Mike doesnt have 3rd gear and ran a 13.8 at 101 thats funny cuz I have never seen him trap over 102mph....... oh well I wasnt there. And yeah I know Zach, his car is very nice.... it is the blue GT right??

I'm just going off of what Mike said. Can't verify what he ran for sure. Oh, and yes, Zach's car is the sonic blue GT.

corey i heard u blew up ur car or something like that and cost like 8k in damage. is that tru if so what happen. i heard it was from nitrous.

Not sure why it caught on fire. I have my therory of what happened but he didn't even have his bottle in the car, so it really wasn't nitrious related. The insurance covered it and it did cost about $8k to fix. He was without his car for about 3 months, just got it back last month. I believe he is putting the nitrious back on over the winter but I am not sure.

Guest BLUE BY U
HAHA, so now we know who has their panties in a bunch. the only thing i question about the car is the 12.7 he claims. i know he has ran a few 13.0's.

nope, just dont like cocky little punks that run their mouth. mike has no chance of outrunning my car so i am not pressed. and for the record 13.0s is a long way from 12.70s i have givven him many oppertunities to race me on the street with his tires against my radials he refuses.