Cleveland Browns Fans

99BlownYellowGT

Steelers > Cinci and Browns. Discuss. :p

-Marc

What is there to discuss? It's true. We might as well try to argue that the sky will be made of swiss cheese tomorrow.

What a season. I can only hope the plan from the beginning was to lose as many games as possible to ensure the first pick so they can draft Leinhart. If I were him, though, I would hope that Cleveland doesn't pick me, not with their recent stellar job they've done with the previous 6 first round picks.

Here we go again Marc, Fuck Pitt, I have them for my Defense in a fantasy football league. I played them last night and wtf! They are horrible! Your offense sucks, the Fucking sorry ass Lions put up 35 pts against Baltimore and Ray Lewis was playing. Last night Ed Reed and Lewis were out and your offense struggled. Get a life, Pitt sucks and will not go to the big dance. What are you so happy about? Their Mediocre D and Offense? Baltimore is one step better than the Cardinals and the game comes to a final field goal?.....Nothing to be proud of there. Nothing on that team stands out as great. However if you want to bash Indy you are a moron. They are countless reasons of "greatness" on that team. If you think Pitt will beat Indy put your money where your mouth is, I will book your bet. All I can say is, I got hosed picking Pitt as a D in the 6th round. Stupid me! Pitt should have not allowed that team last night to gain more than 100 yards total Offense and 0 pts. Maybe they should look at the spanking the NYG gave to Wash. That is how you play D in the NFL! Go wave your sorry ass Steelers flag somewhere else where you can jerk each other off. I'm not buying it. :) Stick to talking about Cars Marc, at least in that topic you know something.....

-Ben

Here we go again Marc, Fuck Pitt, I have them for my Defense in a fantasy football league. I played them last night and wtf! They are horrible! Your offense sucks, the Fucking sorry ass Lions put up 35 pts against Baltimore and Ray Lewis was playing. Last night Ed Reed and Lewis were out and your offense struggled. Get a life, Pitt sucks and will not go to the big dance. What are you so happy about? Their Mediocre D and Offense? Baltimore is one step better than the Cardinals and the game comes to a final field goal?.....Nothing to be proud of there. Nothing on that team stands out as great. However if you want to bash Indy you are a moron. They are countless reasons of "greatness" on that team. If you think Pitt will beat Indy put your money where your mouth is, I will book your bet. All I can say is, I got hosed picking Pitt as a D in the 6th round. Stupid me! Pitt should have not allowed that team last night to gain more than 100 yards total Offense and 0 pts. Maybe they should look at the spanking the NYG gave to Wash. That is how you play D in the NFL! Go wave your sorry ass Steelers flag somewhere else where you can jerk each other off. I'm not buying it. :)

-Ben

Sounds like you're a little scared. :p

You know what, if your fucking Colts are so goddamn great, why havent they been the the Superbowl...ever? (as the Indianapolis Colts)

How many years, in the era of Peyton are they going to choke in the playoffs?

The Colts barley beat the Browns and Jaguars (read: by 7 each time). Both teams should have been KILLED by your high scoring, fast paced offense. :rolleyes: Hell, who have they played that are worth a shit?

By the numbers, Ben Roethlisberger is a better QB than Manning this year (112.4 rating to a 98.3). Steelers are top 5 run defense, Colts are 14th. I'm counting on the Steeler defense to stop the Colts. The Steelers dont put up big scores, they never have. They run the ball down your throat, and win games.

You sure talk a lot backing a team that really hasnt done shit in their ~60 year history.

-Marc

1st, Manning and the Colts do not need to score 40 this year to win.

2nd, The steelers are not half as good as they were last year.

3rd the colts D and Offense is ranked better than the Steelers D and Offense……look it up you cannot dispute this. The colts D only gives up 277 yards per game…….

I hear you barking little doggie, but not betting, again I will book your bet on the 28th..... How did you miss this, maybe you didn't, and you just know it’s a bad wager. Denial is not just a river in Egypt......Money Talks and BS Walks……

Why speak of the past? How is the past relevant? Is that your entire argument? Bradshaw and the Iron Curtain are helping you this season? Please do not tell me you are comparing your current D to the Iron Curtain of the 70’s………Discussing sports with you is like discussing politics with a redneck………

I'll take your bet. $20 on Pittsburgh.

Edgerin James does not go for more than 80 yards. Manning is picked once, and throws for 2 touchdowns.

Hell, as much as I hate the Patriots, I think they are going to win on Monday.

Again, who have your precious Colts played this year worth mentioning? It's easy to have inflated stats when you play 7 games against some of the worst teams in the NFL... :rolleyes:

-Marc

$20 it is. Do we want to use a line? If we do we will see what it is just before the game. Let me know if you want the line involved. Or you want it as a "pick em". Pitt will be the underdog.....

What will your argument be when they beat NE?

not to pick sides but what will your agrument by if they lose to NE?

personally i like both teams and if have to choose it would be Pitt

I don’t mean to offend anyone here but this my 2 cents. First let me give you a few facts.

1. I am a Bengal’s Fan (going on twenty-two years) I have been to many games and my family is from cincy.

2. I don’t hate any team well maybe the browns but that is just an Ohio thing.

3. Number 85 will always be open.

First, there is only 2 teams with 6 wins and 1 team with 7 wins. Also, we loss to pitt and Jacksonville(who pitt also lost to). During those games we were missing T.J. and we were using our 3rd string center. I am not making excuses those are 2 of many important people we had injured in those games. I know pitt is a good team and Indy is good too, but who has indy played , they have played sf, balt, Houston, cle, tenn, st.l, and a beat up jacksonville team.

With that said, Indy’s first loss is Nov. 20 at the new time of 4:15.

I will want Pitt to lose to indy but i still think Worthlessburger will get lucky and win that one too.

Oh and as far as pitts defense, lets see them get 5 ints against "Bret Farve, the greatest player ever to play the game, Now heres a guy who just doesnt throw 5 ints, i mean BOOM! you cant complete passes if you throw them to the other team!" sign John Madden

$20 it is. Do we want to use a line? If we do we will see what it is just before the game. Let me know if you want the line involved. Or you want it as a "pick em". Pitt will be the underdog.....

What will your argument be when they beat NE?

No points on the Pittsburgh game. Straight win or lose :)

-Marc

I don’t mean to offend anyone here but this my 2 cents. First let me give you a few facts.

1. I am a Bengal’s Fan (going on twenty-two years) I have been to many games and my family is from cincy.

2. I don’t hate any team well maybe the browns but that is just an Ohio thing.

3. Number 85 will always be open.

First, there is only 2 teams with 6 wins and 1 team with 7 wins. Also, we loss to pitt and Jacksonville(who pitt also lost to). During those games we were missing T.J. and we were using our 3rd string center. I am not making excuses those are 2 of many important people we had injured in those games. I know pitt is a good team and Indy is good too, but who has indy played , they have played sf, balt, Houston, cle, tenn, st.l, and a beat up jacksonville team.

With that said, Indy’s first loss is Nov. 20 at the new time of 4:15.

I will want Pitt to lose to indy but i still think Worthlessburger will get lucky and win that one too.

Oh and as far as pitts defense, lets see them get 5 ints against "Bret Farve, the greatest player ever to play the game, Now heres a guy who just doesnt throw 5 ints, i mean BOOM! you cant complete passes if you throw them to the other team!" sign John Madden

Fuck Cinci. End of story. :p

-Marc

Sooo many times I read Space Ghosts posts & they almost always (for whatever reason) just hit me the wrong way. I wonder why that is? Hell I don't think I've even met him? Well S G dog the Steelers as you please. My 2 cents is that I'm patiently watching every week. I don't know WHO will end up in Detroit this February, but I believe the Steelers are indeed a team to be reckoned with. Yeah they barely won last night, but if you look, you'll find ANY team has games they squeaked by. Indy & Manning are a force in the AFC to reckon with but like the rest of the NFL they too can falter on any given Sunday / it just happens. Some things you might think about?

* I don't believe Indy will win out the regular season

* Last year the Steelers peaked TOO EARLY, its games like last night that will wake them up

*Steelers are a better team than you've given them credit for in your earlier posts. I'm sorry your fantasy D with them screwed you last night

* Yes 11/28 should be a very interesting match up, I don't think it's a shoe in game for either Pgh NOR Indy

* You are correct S G, Bradshaw & co from the 70's are gone

As the season continues - we shall see, won't we -

Born & raised in Pgh & a Steeler fan since 1967 -

Sooo many times I read Space Ghosts posts & they almost always (for whatever reason) just hit me the wrong way. I wonder why that is? Hell I don't think I've even met him? Well S G dog the Steelers as you please. My 2 cents is that I'm patiently watching every week. I don't know WHO will end up in Detroit this February, but I believe the Steelers are indeed a team to be reckoned with. Yeah they barely won last night, but if you look, you'll find ANY team has games they squeaked by. Indy & Manning are a force in the AFC to reckon with but like the rest of the NFL they too can falter on any given Sunday / it just happens. Some things you might think about?

* I don't believe Indy will win out the regular season

* Last year the Steelers peaked TOO EARLY, its games like last night that will wake them up

*Steelers are a better team than you've given them credit for in your earlier posts. I'm sorry your fantasy D with them screwed you last night

* Yes 11/28 should be a very interesting match up, I don't think it's a shoe in game for either Pgh NOR Indy

* You are correct S G, Bradshaw & co from the 70's are gone

As the season continues - we shall see, won't we -

Born & raised in Pgh & a Steeler fan since 1967 -

I can respect that and agree to most of it. I'm not saying Indy will go undefeated, if they clinch their division early and have home field wrapped up I bet they lose their last few because they will not matter and most starters will not play much. We saw this last year with Philly. I just get tired of reading marc's posts of "Steelers > All NFL". They are far from the best in the NFL, the Giants, Denver, Seattle, Indy, Dallas, NE, Carolina all have better personel, and talent than the Steelers. If the Steelers can't control the Tempo and slow it down they are toast, if they get behind early they will not come back.

They are far from the best in the NFL, the Giants, Denver, Seattle, Indy, Dallas, NE, Carolina all have better personel, and talent than the Steelers. If the Steelers can't control the Tempo and slow it down they are toast, if they get behind early they will not come back.

Wrong. The Steelers have one of the best if not the best offensive line in football. They also have the best blocking receivers and the highest rated quarterback. Your also making an assumption about them not being able to come back when facing a deficit. With Ben at the helm they've only lost 2 regular season games. Your comments and assumptions are highly dubious.