Rant: Camaro I saw on the westside tonight

lemosley01

I don't know how much more blatantly sarcastic I can get over the internet than to imply that a mid to late 90's CAMARO came with 6 piston brakes.

Hell, I don’t know 100% for sure, but I think that not even any (production) Corvette except for the new Z06 can claim that.

It's all good. I'll admit. I'm a dumbass (this time).

Mensan... :finger:

Wow, what a way to lay down like a little bioutch.

I sure hope for your sake you are not in any kind or relationship, because if you are, you are definitely the catcher.

Welcome to the kitchen. :D

Bwahaha. Fuck you very much. :asshole:

(She does the catching, but I married this woman so sometimes you have to know when to walk, for sanity's sake).

...but I married this woman so sometimes you have to know when to walk....

Walk bow legged from getting the strap on all night.

You laid down easier than a submissive hooker. There's no way you're not the one that's recieveing the reach arounds this evening if you 'partner' (code named "wife" for those who don't know better) decideds to be nice for the night.

Walk bow legged from getting the strap on all night.

You laid down easier than a submissive hooker. There's no way you're not the one that's recieveing the reach arounds this evening if you 'partner' (code named "wife" for those who don't know better) decideds to be nice for the night.

Uh-oh, here the come the veiled homoesexual references, indicative of a small pee-pee (reference to the strap-on you have to use to pleasure the ho...errr 'ladies') and insecurity about one's sexual orientation (ie, 'you are gay'). Where is Tilley to analyze this one for us?

Is that all you have? What next, 'Your Momma...' jokes? Why is the first thing everyone goes for is 'you're a fag?' We wore that shit out when I was in grade school like a fiddy cent hooker. Speaking of which, I saw your girlfriend last night (well, I *think* it was a girl). I keep having to remind her that loitering is illegal. Can you talk to her, again?

It's OK. You can come out of the closet. We'll still love you (well, some of us will anyway).

PS: Mainly I stopped because I didn't feel like idle banter and often these things degenerate to the point where there is some real animosity between the two parties, especially when they don't know one another well. So, to clarify I am not taking any of this seriously. I certainly hope you aren't, either. However, if you do, I won't lose any sleep. Frankly, what people on 'teh intarweb' think of me contributes nothing to my sense of self.

I certainly hope you aren't, either. However, if you do, I won't lose any sleep.

Oh you have no idea. You're about on insult from an intraweb beating. :woowoo:

So, I'm a 'child' for calling you gay, but when you do it, that's ok?

It's not my fault you get a raging boner from the picture of those two Japanese guys.

So, I'm a 'child' for calling you gay, but when you do it, that's ok?

Negative. The implication wasn't a child - it was merely a straightforward way for you to understand that you have a lack of skills, and, thus far, I am unimpressed. Surely you have something better than 'fag'? With 2000+ posts to your name and 'Trouble Maker' as your handle you MUST have something good? I mean it appears that you have spent a good deal of time here. You had to have picked up SOMETHING!

I assume that since your previous post was so short, you are currently researching some good insults with which to keyboard warrior me to death?

I breathlessly await your reply. Hugs and kisses from all.