Glenn's girlfriend!!!!!!

Casper

Well Benny, that was original. Remember, I will steal your girlfriend. She is all mine. Oh yes, the taste of the warm virgin pussy seems to find me repeatedly.

Victory is mine!

You like repeating yourself in multiple threads. Kinda lame dude. Stop talking about it and just do it. If you're such a big man and you're going to take my girlfriend, go do it. I'm sure she'll just point and laugh at you. Its cool though, I can't blame you for trying.

You like repeating yourself in multiple threads. Kinda lame dude. Stop talking about it and just do it. If you're such a big man and you're going to take my girlfriend, go do it. I'm sure she'll just point and laugh at you. Its cool though, I can't blame you for trying.

What is great about knowing soooo many people: You can find out where everybody works.

While her dinner is on me, I will provide you with one free movie pass to see the upcoming Curious George movie.

What is great about knowing soooo many people: You can find out where everybody works.

While her dinner is on me, I will provide you with one free movie pass to see the upcoming Curious George movie.

She likes Robert Mondavi Merlot. We usually try to get 1997 or 1998. Good years. Its actually decently priced as well, usually around $45 - 55 per bottle. I will, however, need four movie passes. Your mother, sister, and girlfriend are coming with me. I'll be sure to use a new rubber for each of them, don't worry sweet cheeks.

She likes Robert Mondavi Merlot. We usually try to get 1997 or 1998. Good years. Its actually decently priced as well, usually around $45 - 55 per bottle. I will, however, need four movie passes. Your mother, sister, and girlfriend are coming with me. I'll be sure to use a new rubber for each of them, don't worry sweet cheeks.

Simply put, your choice in wines leaves your social status to be a bit undesireable for possiblity of the family offer.

.....or your $3 bank statement? Remember, when you pay the minimum payment every month, it puts money in your pocket.

Anytime you would like to compare net worth, I'm down. It's obvious you don't know who I am. I know you aren't hurting for money, but be aware, I am not the typical trash you insult.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

Anytime you would like to compare net worth, I'm down. It's obvious you don't know who I am. I know you aren't hurting for money, but be aware, I am not the typical trash you insult.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

If you want to wager, I will gladly post it publicly.