My Mach 1 set new personal best at Track, **video**

fordstang2000GT

Went out to National Trail Raceway this Sunday and set a new personal best. 12.54 @ 109. mods are only, Mac Prochamber H pipe, K&N drop in filter, Nitto drag Radials.

What do you guys think?

Right click Save as (low rez quicker downloading)

Right click Save as (high rez longer downloading)

Nice time for what you have done.. sad I have 60 more hp and we run the same time.. but only cause its a auto.. blah...

Whats RPMs do you launch at??

I launch at 5500- 5800 rpms. best 60' = 1.76. was only 1.78 on the 12.5 pass though.

I launch at 5500- 5800 rpms. best 60' = 1.76. was only 1.78 on the 12.5 pass though.

holly crap... I launch at 1,500 or try for 2K... but my tires start letting go... My best 60ft is 1.93

Guest My12SecGT
holly crap... I launch at 1,500 or try for 2K... but my tires start letting go... My best 60ft is 1.93

Ive launched at 7,000 before....its fun! I would recommend getting a 5 speed :D

Ive launched at 7,000 before....its fun! I would recommend getting a 5 speed :D

I'm seriously thinking about the swap! cause I should be able to hit low 12s if I were to have a 5spd I'd think anyways...

Guest My12SecGT
I'm seriously thinking about the swap! cause I should be able to hit low 12s if I were to have a 5spd I'd think anyways...

I seriously dont see why you wouldnt hit low 12's....but make sure you get a good tire...and other things so you dont break lol

You also need to remeber ET is all about getting out of the hole, not abput power and speed. In some cases a feat of dumb luck.

If you can take off .2 on the bottom, you can see as much as .6 off by the end of the track, but as anything else there are 1001 variables for this.