77 mustang cobra

wnaplay1647545503

Why move it, the description of the coral also states "looking for a car to add to your collection". It doesn't state "only cars YOU are selling. If I'm posting an ad for my brother looking for a car should I place it in the passing lane because technically I'm not the one wanting to purchase? I dont care either way. It wont hurt my feelings if its removed or placed in "pics and vids" because it does have a pic in it after all.

Trying to help out my fellow cr members. If someone found a car I might be interested in I would want them to tell me. Seems like more people on here are more interested in telling everyone else to fuck off than actually being cool with one another. I have never posted anything on this sight that could be considered controversial. However I have been drinking and just dropped $400 at the bar buying everyone drinks. I love how everyone is out to in some way or another stick it to you. Cant try and do something without getting shit for it. For you guys that dont know a club is a group of guys that try and help each other and stand by each other. And I'm finally glad that my suggestion to post a price in your for sale ad has been implemented. Maybe now people will stop calling me a low baller because your ad states make an offer when in reality you know what your willing to sell something for. I'm the lowballer however you drop your price every other day. Perhaps you were trying to screw someone over buy selling something to high in the first place. ( Not directed to anyone in particular, that includes you evan, other posts). Its cool though I know who I'm cool with on here. I would be willing to help out each and everyone of cr members, but go ahead fucking tell me how much of a douchbag I am and how I should go fuckoff. Something. Alcohol is kicking in and I got the old lady waitin, and she likes to see me spend money, so I'm hopefully going to get lucky. So I'll have to wait until tomorrow to read how many people either agree with me or tell me to go fuck myself.

I was refering to the question of why post a thread with a link I am not involved in selling. At the time of my reply I was a little shit faced and rambled a bit about other threads which basically tell you to go fuck yourself, and some members which give you shit for posting sometimes. Its kind of hard for a new guy to feel welcomed here when after their posts someone basically tells them to go fuck off. Its never happened to me, but I have seen it happen to new members. Some may deserve it. And some bring it upon themselves. But there are a few guys on here that get some sort of satisfaction from giving people shit.