tonite11-5-2005

98fiveseven1647545503

good rematch last night, i would like to go from a slower roll next time. there was just too much traffic for it.

true.....traffic sucks.....i just do'nt know why i can't do better at the track...o well shit happens....true next time slower....not this weekend i'll be in florida!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy we need to race again....we can do a 40 roll and a dig

Ken maybe you can help me get 11's out of my 16g also...got any parts laying around?

Ill be out this friday if the weather is nice. Im guessing you got your downpipe? As far as a 40 roll, more like 35 and I think you know whats going to happen with the dig. Ill let some psi out of the nittos and then we can dig race. Im quite sure Ill get owned from a dig on a cold night, but Ill race anyway. Maybe you can finally beat me.

my sister in her gs eclipse was bone stock......she was just playing u guys seeing if you would race.....she said ""her"" car so tecnically thats any car in our garage...so she woulda just used my f150...SLOW 18sec 1/4mile

Were you the one with the black lightning, the one who said the supercharger was an intake LOL j/p. If that was you, i was the one who opened your hood to see...pretty cool mettin ya

You opened someone else's hood? :nono:

Yup sure did. He told me to. He said it didnt have a supercharger, just an intake, so he told me to go look for myself. He poped his doors open, hit the hood pop thing, and i opened his hood to find, surprise surprise, a supercharger.

Maybe you should race his 16g and see what happens. That is, if you your car is not broke.

Motor is broke, rod bearing. Previous owners failure.

As far as racing him, NP, come nice weather time, I would be happy to let him *waste* his race gas on my lowly broken car. Hope he gets some of Ken's parts, 11.70s would keep it at least interesting for me...

As far as racing him, NP, come nice weather time, I would be happy to let him *waste* his race gas on my lowly broken car. Hope he gets some of Ken's parts, 11.70s would keep it at least interesting for me...

Mother Fuckin Lies!!!

Id like to see your car run faster than 11.70's.

I wouldnt mind seeing that either.

And Clark ammuse me with some new imformation on your project...?

i just cleaned the engine bay and preped it for paint. filled little bullshit screw holes i didnt need and im about to install the manual rack. other than that not much. ill make sure to check the bearings though before i put the engine in...you know just in case. i would ask you to help but you might get in over your head. maybe you can bring me some lemonade or something. i bet you can handle that. bye brandon. :D btw bitch call me cause i need to get that book back for a couple people. you took that bastard hostage a year and a half ago.

i just cleaned the engine bay and preped it for paint. filled little bullshit screw holes i didnt need and im about to install the manual rack. other than that not much. ill make sure to check the bearings though before i put the engine in...you know just in case. i would ask you to help but you might get in over your head. maybe you can bring me some lemonade or something. i bet you can handle that. bye brandon. :D btw bitch call me cause i need to get that book back for a couple people. you took that bastard hostage a year and a half ago.

Oh ya, Ill find that book, mabye if you didnt live and hour away...

As for my bearing, its kinda hard to blame that on me, and there wasnt much indication of the bearing going bad till it went. But its cool sound like your smarter then me, if it makes you feel better.

In over my head...Im not Marc here. If you want any help call someone else :)

Oh ya, Ill find that book, mabye if you didnt live and hour away...

As for my bearing, its kinda hard to blame that on me, and there wasnt much indication of the bearing going bad till it went. But its cool sound like your smarter then me, if it makes you feel better.

In over my head...Im not Marc here. If you want any help call someone else :)

brandon your a bitch i think, plain and simple man. There are hundreds of people on this board that i would ask for help before you. smarter, oh god here we go again with this bullshit.

the hour away thing just sucks plain and simple. Lancaster=dodge diesel trucks with smoke stakes capital of the world.

BTW at least Marc is cool and wont talk shit behind peoples back. PM or call if you want to go further with this conversation. :D

brandon your a bitch i think, plain and simple man. There are hundreds of people on this board that i would ask for help before you. smarter, oh god here we go again with this bullshit.

the hour away thing just sucks plain and simple. Lancaster=dodge diesel trucks with smoke stakes capital of the world.

BTW at least Marc is cool and wont talk shit behind peoples back. PM or call if you want to go further with this conversation. :D

Calling now

In over my head...Im not Marc here.

You always have to find a way to drag me in to everything dont you?

And for the record, the only help I asked for was from Keith to get my carb set so the fucker would start and idle. Thanks for playing.

-Marc

You always have to find a way to drag me in to everything dont you?

And for the record, the only help I asked for was from Keith to get my carb set so the fucker would start and idle. Thanks for playing.

-Marc

Wasnt trying to be too much of an ass there, but we all know you are a little behind when it comes to wrenching on cars, your coming along though.