11-12-05

Guest mitsumodder

where is the action going to be on sat. night? i'm from toledo and i'm going to be down there this weekend, so where can i find some street racing?

You are coming down a week early. Next weekend is "Race Wars" near the arena district. 11pm till it's over. We start at 120 Marconi Blvd.

You are coming down a week early. Next weekend is "Race Wars" near the arena district. 11pm till it's over. We start at 120 Marconi Blvd.

and when the guy in the white shirt black mants comes running out dont worry about him, He's running cause the building is ummmm on fire lol

where is the action going to be on sat. night? i'm from toledo and i'm going to be down there this weekend, so where can i find some street racing?

Are you seriously asking for an exact location of where illegal activities are going to take place? Would you like us to put up flyers around town as well? I mean, we wouldn't want to leave anyone out.

Guest mitsumodder
i dont want any f-ing sticker. i was trying to find out the spot to be or roads to drive. i didn't know everyone on here was going to be an ass. probably drive a bunch of slow cars too.

are you fucking serious!?!?!?! your first post is "where is the illegal street racing at!?!" hahaha you're a fucking idiot. Yes, everyone is going to post an a semi-pubic local message board where we are going to be doing illegal things. if you plan on becoming an active, participating member, you need to think before you ask stupid ass questions about illegal activites. and as far as slow cars, you have a mitsubitchi, which I really don't think would even make it to columbus with out breaking, espically if its modded to be fast. you really can't talk about slow cars. moron

i dont want any f-ing sticker. i was trying to find out the spot to be or roads to drive. i didn't know everyone on here was going to be an ass. probably drive a bunch of slow cars too.

Think before you speak. This is a board that has been around since 2001? It was in the news papers about how people get opn here to try and set up races. Wether that was true or not, it is a well known fact that police are on this web site. I don't really understand how dumb you have to be to sit here and ask where the street racing is going to be, as if somone is just going to respond with open arms, giving you a time and a place.

Buwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing. My stomache hurts from laughing so much. Did that guy seriously just ask where the street races were? I can't believe it! You gotta love newbs.

mitsumodder: If you want to meet some of us, check out http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/calendar.php?

We just meet up and bullshit. You can check it out if you want. Be sure to introduce yourself in a slightly better manner however. PM myself or any other mod/admin if you have more questions.

Yes you do. CR stickers increase horsepower!

I drive a slow car, but probably still faster than your "mad tizzite DSM, yo!" :rolleyes:

I've got a Mitsubishi, it does about a 16-second quarter mile. I'll race you for $50. But you have to come down here, and you have to race me in your Mitsubishi. If you're serious about racing, then make it known in here, or PM me. Don't listen to these other guys; we'll get you some races.