Over Teh Limitts

04r1

I'm sure you already know this but just figured I’d warn you. How many you can have and still be legal as far as BAC is concerned can change drastically depending on what your body is doing that day. Anything from how much you ate, what you ate, when you ate it, how much (fluids) you’ve had to drink, if you have a cold (or anything else ‘wrong’ physiologically), if you are taking any medications (even if they don’t interact with alcohol), what kind of mood you are in. Just a little fyi.

ORLY? :cool:

You mean physiologically? Colds normally aren't classified as psychological conditions.

The dehydration they cause is a physiological condition, and that can effect BAC. Also, they can effect blood flow to ares of the body, including the knoggin. Ever feel light headed when ill? Top it with a shot of old Grandpas cough medicine, it sure as hell doesn't get better. ;)

I got you drunk, now you get me drunk. :woowoo:

And if you weren't drunk at our party, I feel sorry for you. I vaguely remember you being there, don't even know if you drank or not.

No drinks for me that night.. But it was hilarious when brian got into your room and woke you up hah.. you looked like a ZOMBIE!!