Thorne

Devils Advocate

Yes..

Sam, why don't you go ahead and post a pic of both checks like someone mentioned earlier. Jamie had no problem with it as long as you doctored the picture so that the account numbers couldn't be seen. We all know that hiding the numbers on a check isn't any more difficult than altering a timeslip so you shouldn't have a problem there. Let's see 'em. :D

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckface you do not own your car, you cannot sell it, your parents would have to trade it in or sign it over to the new owner. Until you are on the title you do not own it, Fuck you are dumb.......

Originally Posted by BULLITT

Umm i dont work ass.

If you say "I don't work" = "I have no Job...."

Originally Posted by BULLITT

It was a mistype in the sentence i do work. It is now fixed.

And my parents dont own shit...

Dude did you NOT READ ONE OF THE POSTS ABOVE. i said it was a mistype you fuck. and it was fixed. I DO WORK. asshat.

I own the car. LOTS OF PEOPLE put cars in differant peoples names. to save money on insurance. RIGHT NOW IF I WANTED TO. I COULD GO TOMARROW TO THE BMV with my mom and tranfer the stang in my name. she dont care. IT WOULD BE TRANFERED OVER IN THE SNAP OF THE FINGERS YOU DICK. ITS MY CAR. I OWN IT. ITS IN THERE NAME FOR INSURANCE. i guess you just never heard of anything like this before.

I mean shit would you like ot personally talk to my mom. or dad. and ask them these questions. they would tell you the same fuckin thing. INSURANCE PURPOSE ONLY. AND HE COULD PUT IT IN HIS NAME WHENEVER HE WANTS ITS HIS CAR HE OWNS IT.

end of story. now who is owned. you fuck face.

Sam, why don't you go ahead and post a pic of both checks like someone mentioned earlier. Jamie had no problem with it as long as you doctored the picture so that the account numbers couldn't be seen. We all know that hiding the numbers on a check isn't any more difficult than altering a timeslip so you shouldn't have a problem there. Let's see 'em. :D

Way to be orginal there pal... :thumbup:

Dude did you NOT READ ONE OF THE POSTS ABOVE. i said it was a mistype you fuck. and it was fixed. I DO WORK. asshat.

I own the car. LOTS OF PEOPLE put cars in differant peoples names. to save money on insurance. RIGHT NOW IF I WANTED TO. I COULD GO TOMARROW TO THE BMV with my mom and tranfer the stang in my name. she dont care. IT WOULD BE TRANFERED OVER IN THE SNAP OF THE FINGERS YOU DICK. ITS MY CAR. I OWN IT. ITS IN THERE NAME FOR INSURANCE. i guess you just never heard of anything like this before.

I mean shit would you like ot personally talk to my mom. or dad. and ask them these questions. they would tell you the same fuckin thing. INSURANCE PURPOSE ONLY. AND HE COULD PUT IT IN HIS NAME WHENEVER HE WANTS ITS HIS CAR HE OWNS IT.

end of story. now who is owned. you fuck face.

On this board there is a rule that someone else can not race your car for you, only the owner of the car can. So since I called you out will I be racing your mom or your dad? Just so I know.

Guest Removed
Umm i do work ass. And i pay the insurance. Wy you think its in my parents name. So i pay cheaper rates. If i had the money to pay 500 a month i would lol. i got more then just insurance to pay. credit cards, gas card, I HAVE 2 CARS. insurance for that one. i pay for my internet access, i pay for lots of shit.

And ull showme what a PROPER education can do for my car. BOY i should smack you. Geting cocky with me like that SHIT. how old are you??? answer that one. im 20. so having a 21k car(what i paid) and another 4k car(daily driver)

And around 4k plus into the bullitt. So im doin pretty good for a 20 year old.

And for your referance i did not go ot college for writing. I went to college ot get a degree in automotive technology. On top of what i already know about auto tech, and racing tech. In todays world ya need a degree.

WELLS I GOTs MINES. What you got?

You have a degree in Automotive Technology, And yet still don't know shit about car's...

isnt that a treat? =

BOY i should smack you.

FOR 1 ALL YOU GUYS ARE GAY. and all you do is all talk shit. thats why us people in cleveland will be kicking your fucking ass NEXT SUMMER. THATS THE END OF IT. YOUR ALL GETTING YOUR ASSES HANDED TO YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

AND FOR THE FAG WITH THE RED COBRA. THE RACE IS OFF. YOUR NOT WORTH MY TIME. YOU WANT OT RACE ME FOR MONEY. AND SINCE WELL ONLY THE OWNER CAN RACE IT. YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU DUDE. SUCK MY DICK BITCH.

I OWN THE CAR I PAY INSURANCE AND PAYMENT OF THE CAR MONTHLY. WHICH IN MEANS I OWN THE FUCKIG THING. IT DONT MATTER IF IT WAS IN YOUR FUCKING MOMS NAME OF WHOM I WAS FUCKIN LAST NIGHT. ITS MY SHIT NOT THERES IM SORRY. YOU ALL JUST DONT GET THIS.

YOUR ALL SOME ORIGINAL ASSHOLES IN C-BUS. YOU THINK YOUR ALL THE SHIT??? YOU ALL GOT A RUDE AWAKINING COMING TO YOU ALL. MOST OF THE CARS ON HERE I SEE ARE ALL FUCKING IMPORT POS CARS LOL. YOU GUYS ALL SUCK. YOUR JUST ALL TALK. AND THE PICS OF THE CAR ON YOUR MAIN PAGE WHEN YOU TYPE IN YOUR SITE NAME. SHIT. FUCKING LOOKS LIKE SOME POS CARS THERE ALSO. LOL. YOU GUYS NEED SOME MORE HELP THEN I DO. AND MAYBE I DONT PUT ALL MY MONEY JUST INTO MY CAR. I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO SPEND IT ON ALSO.

IM GOING OT BE LAUGHING IN THE SPRING WHEN CLEVELAND BE WAXIN DAT C-BUS ASS ALL OVER THE FREEWAY OR GOD DAMN DRAG STRIP OR DEAD DIG ON A SIDE STREET. YOUR ASS'ES WILL FINALLY BE GRASS.

SEE ALL OF YOU FAGS NEXT YEAR.

To BULLITT...

I own you, and your parents. And since I guess your parents own your cars, I own them too.

Is there anything actually in your name, other than your "college" payments? Which, BTW, you seem to be in more of a vocational school than and actual college. I guess that explains your stupidity, as you obviously can't comprehend anything short of what your parents tell you to do.

Your name is EAT DICK? Yeah, sounds like they definitely have a thing for you. How's the incest treating you? :lol:

FOR 1 ALL YOU GUYS ARE GAY. and all you do is all talk shit. thats why us people in cleveland will be kicking your fucking ass NEXT SUMMER. THATS THE END OF IT. YOUR ALL GETTING YOUR ASSES HANDED TO YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

AND FOR THE FAG WITH THE RED COBRA. THE RACE IS OFF. YOUR NOT WORTH MY TIME. YOU WANT OT RACE ME FOR MONEY. AND SINCE WELL ONLY THE OWNER CAN RACE IT. YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU DUDE. SUCK MY DICK BITCH.

I OWN THE CAR I PAY INSURANCE AND PAYMENT OF THE CAR MONTHLY. WHICH IN MEANS I OWN THE FUCKIG THING. IT DONT MATTER IF IT WAS IN YOUR FUCKING MOMS NAME OF WHOM I WAS FUCKIN LAST NIGHT. ITS MY SHIT NOT THERES IM SORRY. YOU ALL JUST DONT GET THIS.

YOUR ALL SOME ORIGINAL ASSHOLES IN C-BUS. YOU THINK YOUR ALL THE SHIT??? YOU ALL GOT A RUDE AWAKINING COMING TO YOU ALL. MOST OF THE CARS ON HERE I SEE ARE ALL FUCKING IMPORT POS CARS LOL. YOU GUYS ALL SUCK. YOUR JUST ALL TALK. AND THE PICS OF THE CAR ON YOUR MAIN PAGE WHEN YOU TYPE IN YOUR SITE NAME. SHIT. FUCKING LOOKS LIKE SOME POS CARS THERE ALSO. LOL. YOU GUYS NEED SOME MORE HELP THEN I DO. AND MAYBE I DONT PUT ALL MY MONEY JUST INTO MY CAR. I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO SPEND IT ON ALSO.

IM GOING OT BE LAUGHING IN THE SPRING WHEN CLEVELAND BE WAXIN DAT C-BUS ASS ALL OVER THE FREEWAY OR GOD DAMN DRAG STRIP OR DEAD DIG ON A SIDE STREET. YOUR ASS'ES WILL FINALLY BE GRASS.

If you get a note from your mom or dad saying you can race their car I will accept that along with your 200.

when i had my stang it was in my name and the INSURANCE was in a my dudes name, that words for the ins. comp. so its was cheaper , lease a car its not in ur name but the insurance is

No one likes you in Cleveland, and no one likes you in Columbus. Please kill yourself for the sake of humanity. For 20 you are retarded.

The repeated use of "fuck face" and "eat my dick" in all capitals really accentuates how truly enraged you are. Way to be angry on teh internet.

Anyone else notice this gem? "Today you need a degree. I GOTS MINES, WHATS ABOUT YOURS?!"

.......I wanna know what college he goes to...

Wow, scary thought but I am siding with Powers on this one, Bullit your an idiot! Please don't ever try to reproduce, not like you could figure out how anyway, here is a clue though, fucking your buddy in the ass won't work. If you are the represenative for Cleveland then I don't think the Columbus guys have anything to worry about seeing as how I doubt you could figure out how to get your car into gear without mommy holding your hand.

I vote ban or tool of the week, that was always an interesting "prize".