Comics Come Home

El Karacho1647545492

don't know how much you guys know about it, but its a benefit for the Cam Neely cancer foundation (or some mumbo jumbo name along those lines). For the last 11 years, Cam and Dennis Leary have put on this show in Boston every year, and made it the longest running comedy charity show ever or something like that.

Anyways, i just got back from it and it was fucking hilarious. Dennis Leary, Lenny Clarke, Bill Burr, Adam Ferrara, Patrice O'Neill, Steve Sweeney, and Dany Cook (a last-minute addition to the bill) made a fucking hilarious night. if you ever have the chance to go, next year or something, do it. it was worth every cent.

"i dont like it when you open your mouth and its a battle of epic porportions....im the CRAZY yellow tooth that looks like corn. dont brush me, dont brush me, i have an image to uphold, dont brush me"

i also love the whole grocery sceen...from "you NEVER leave your cart alone. god forbid someone comes in and wants exactly that shit!" up to the "nothing fight"..."hey man...tell this twat to get some jelly"