Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Guest FrancesTheMute

Guest FrancesTheMute

Just downloaded the pc demo. So far, there are no complaints, graphics are sick, car selection is nice, my only inital complaints are:

A) None...I really haven't found one yet. Then again, this is a demo.

B) Well...don't know if this is in there, but they should take a page from Forza, ALLOW MOTOR SWAPS DAMNIT!

Things I liked:

A) Cops play a huge role (I loved this in the classic Need for Speed games)

B) Sense of speed (Going 120, FEELS LIKE GOING 120!)

C) Sounds (I can hear my fucking blow off valve and every shift!!!)

Now, if I could just use my music instead of the shit EA provides me.

I'm going to go pre-order this at EB tomorrow. So far, I'm thoroughly impressed, this blows away Midnight Club 3 and the Underground series. Now let's pray it focuses more on the cars and upgrading them, then ricing them out (body kits, gay decals, etc.). What can I say, I LOVE ILLEGAL STREET RACING!!!

i didn't care for the steering feel in the game.......to me it feels like i'm using a steering wheel and while that is a good thing....it's not so good when your using your keyboard or a joystick....but i must agree the game LOOKS AMAZING and runs great on my X850XT PE

i do wish the demo would let you race a few races in the blacklist section instead of just a intro to entice you

Guest Kahamri
I liked it, Thats one thing EA needs to add is to let you use your own playlist, I mean there ARE work arounds where you just run winamp or somthing in the background but they should add that.