Moving to akron

Chad is Dead

Well I'm moving to akron in about a month or so to live in a basement..lol.......I'm tryin to get a job w/ the starboyz to learn how they run their business...i know alot of you might think thats silly but its what I would love to do the rest of my life. So ummm...yea I guess thats it......even when I move i'll still post on here cuz I wuv this place....even tho i know some of you dont like me cuz you think im a "wanna be gansta" lol.......

Well I'm moving to akron in about a month or so to live in a basement..lol.......I'm tryin to get a job w/ the starboyz to learn how they run their business...i know alot of you might think thats silly but its what I would love to do the rest of my life. So ummm...yea I guess thats it......even when I move i'll still post on here cuz I wuv this place....even tho i know some of you dont like me cuz you think im a "wanna be gansta" lol.......

Good luck on the move and the new job.

Off topic a hair, does anyone have any links to the new starboyz stuff? I havent seen much of them in a while?

tom

Good luck on the move and the new job.

Off topic a hair, does anyone have any links to the new starboyz stuff? I havent seen much of them in a while?

tom

http://www.starboyz.com merch section or you can check ebay....gumby has been selling alot of stuff on there lately thats not available on there website.