QSL Sheffield 7/17/08

InyaAzz

Ok..who's going? I'm going to be at Kennedy's in Elyria to get my front tire balanced (again) around 5:30. They have some free dogs and burgers ..so I'm thinking we can meet up there while I'm getting worked on, get our grub on, and then roll out for general mayhem and bike night.

???

I will be at SQL, but will have to meet you there. At the office til 6 then need to swing by the hacienda and drop off the laptop. But I'll shoot you a text Inya, and let you know when I am headed out.

I will be at SQL, but will have to meet you there. At the office til 6 then need to swing by the hacienda and drop off the laptop. But I'll shoot you a text Inya, and let you know when I am headed out.

Cool. I'll meet you there. I feel you about the laptop..I'll have to do the same thing before I head to Kennedy's.

I'm in. Besides going to that shit hole Kennedy's to tell them I bought a quad somewhere else becuase they tried to low ball me on not one but two trade-ins! And then I'm gonna eat their food to boot....cack maulers.

I need to remember to never go there for anything....ever. This is like the third time they've low balled me when I was looking for a new bike. I got double the trade in value on both quads at a different dealer. No need for therapy, just a huge mental note to never go there. Hell look how long it took Inya to get his pile back from service at that place!