Ich Bin der Teufel / Da Troof

thorne

I got you in trouble? Hardly. You instigated everything that went down yesterday. :p I have been violently thrown into the 'attention whore who only joined to get hit on' category and its all your fault!!!!

... call me?

[Casablanca music]Sorry dame, I'm spoken for. Ah if only we would have met here earlier.....[/casablanca music]

Thorne you aren't helping your case with this post. If you want them to stop fucking with you then why don't you stop posting shit that makes you look like such a window licker. Spell check your posts and maybe the bulleye will be removed from your back. This took me .3 seconds to find via google, http://www.spellcheck.net/ .

True :\ I'm just sick of being a target for no fuckin reason. Its things like that that poeple seem to miss that historicaly cause major problems. Oppressed poeple evently rise up.

Oppressed people? Jesus man, get a grip. You are in America, typing on a computer, to a forum located in America.

You aren't some 19th century russian peasant who doesn't have sheepskin and charcoal to write with.

Down with the bourgeoisie! World workers unite!

no shit :D Ive just decided to accept the fact that i am all and all just OUT THERE. My ideas, and mannerisms... just wierd to most people.

Hey man, you are still hip in my book. :p

Still work up the way? I've ordered from there a few times and keep forgetting to ask for you. :(

Duuur. :p

didnt recognize the SN... but figured because of the post count. Na im @ Grove City now, and ill be the SAM at Harrisburg Pike when it opens back up here in the next 6 weeks. I did all i could at W.Broad. I helped turn it, then left... it collapsed behind me too :lol: