Where to get tattoo?

Balian

It was an original piece that I did let them modify, that's what's pissing me off.

They won't see my business again and I won't recommend them to anyone. On top of that, the guy who did do my work threw a fit when the girl told him to knock some money off for fixing their shop PC.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I think it's also more likely that you'll get a lower price if they know you're likely to come back/bring in more customers. Any idea what the name of the guy who did your work was?

Who did yours at Martys?? I've heard Marty himself is one of the best, but I think his son did mine.. Fucker was cutting me up, I've never bled so much during a tattoo.. Plus his fat ass kept getting up every 5 mins to go smoke.

Yeah it was his son that did mine.He fucked simple initials up, now not only am I fixing it, but runnin somethin on the outside. Down here in Texas got a purdy good shop called Kingpin that's done 3 of mine. Austin's Rojo Diablo is bad ass, I'm checkin them next, but I'd love to get one done when I come home.