Need some help locating misc. person(s) Any sites or connections?

SHIEF

I'm helping/running my dad's used car lot and the guy who has been working for him has recently quit before he got fired. Dad runs a service shop and this is just basically an on the side business for him, so he hasn't kept a close eye on things on the used car side. Well, there are quite a few buy here pay here's out right now to where these people stopped paying oh...about 8 months ago, some worse some more minor and the old used car guy just kind of let it happen. So now I'm having to try and track people down and I'm having no luck or leads based on past info here. I do have all SSN #'s for these customers, just bad phone #'s or old addresses. Does anyone here have any ideas on how I can find these people before issuing a useless stolen car claim? Any websites or people you guys know that would make this process any easier or possible for me to find these crooks? I know that we have a few cops on here, but I'm not sure this would really be in their field of work (correct me if I'm wrong there). Any ideas or help is welcome.

There are pay sites for that, but I would first try courtview for franklin county, if you have the ssn you will see every offense. It will list an address, you can use that. I am sure if you have the car's vin you can probably get the plate and that will get you closer.