Bench racing-Cr Winter Edition: 05/06

The Pikey

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anthony, your not even king of your own thrown.

Of a what? Thrown baseball? Thrown frisbee? Thrown <insert item here>

here is another idea for you

z28 vs firebird

I4 vs v6 firebird

i will own your ass in two different cars, and watch your world crumble.

Really? Your Z28 will not only lose, it will go crawling back to Canada with you in tow, tails between respective legs. Prepare for trainlengths, Sonic.

Your "I4", whatever it may be, can suck my dick as well. Words of advice, stick with the cheap whores. If you think owning my daily V6 is a goal, more power to ya :nono:

now go clean the shit of my toliet, while that lose skin hangs 10 inches off your body

You leave shit in your toilet? Disgusting, must be the kinda man those "top 5" women look for. I still think it's the poofy haircut.

Oh yeah, quit mistaking my dick for just regular skin. We know you're jealous, but I don't do guys. Sorry.

Just to let you know again:

1) You will lose

2) You will lose

3) You will lose

Anything else, jester? Now go back to entertaining me with your incoherent rambling :lol:

[quote=DarkFormula

We know you're jealous, but I don't do guys. Sorry.

anthony, what am i jealous of; your model wife, your million dollar home, the firebird, your sexy good looks or you boyish charm?

ME>you once again

my foe hawk hair style has gotten me more hot ass than you could have even dreamed, so please keep calling me sonic because i love my hair and so do the girls.

anthony, your not even king of your own thrown.

here is another idea for you

z28 vs firebird

I4 vs v6 firebird

i will own your ass in two different cars, and watch your world crumble.

now go clean the shit of my toliet, while that lose skin hangs 10 inches off your body

Losing weight is nothing to mock at. Mabye you should try... Wait your in great shape.:rolleyes:

The problem is, Linn keeps changing the subject.

He is scared because he KNOWS he will lose, he will get decimated by my car, and he will try to scavenge any leftover pride he has using his "girl tactics" and "foe hawk" :lol:

Linn, quit being a girly girl and own up to the FACT that you WILL LOSE and WILL cry about it to anyone who will listen. Blame it on the clutch, blame it on a headwind, who cares.

My car > your car. Been proven time and time again, and to this point, you have never beaten me. This will go on and on. Remember to bow to me when we're done, or whenever you finally get back after catching up.

The problem is, Linn keeps changing the subject.

He is scared because he KNOWS he will lose, he will get decimated by my car, and he will try to scavenge any leftover pride he has using his "girl tactics" and "foe hawk" :lol:

Linn, quit being a girly girl and own up to the FACT that you WILL LOSE and WILL cry about it to anyone who will listen. Blame it on the clutch, blame it on a headwind, who cares.

My car > your car. Been proven time and time again, and to this point, you have never beaten me. This will go on and on. Remember to bow to me when we're done, or whenever you finally get back after catching up.

Hey WHOA. You two need to calm down. I won't have 2 of my servants fighting with each other in my own Kingdom. Remember I'm in charge here.