Bench racing-Cr Winter Edition: 05/06

The Pikey

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really should have capitalized on your chance to take out Team Z06 this summer. Next spring, you're just another speck in the rearview. :eek:

Says the man without an engine :p

Shall we go three wide? That way you and sam can race to be the first loser :D

I like linn.

He seems to be one of the few on here that is down to race whenever as long as his car is up and running. I dont think he minds a loss. I think he would race me even with the slicks on just for the fuck of it.

If he gets his cameras together it would make for good footage!

Guest Removed

Agreed. Linn is cool , But I'm just picking at him , cause at the beginning of the year He only wanted to race me from a roll because of my tires. (cough) cheater slicks (cough)

Me . I dont get the whole roll thing. Thats just not a drag race to me.. but hey . Either way its still illegal

Agreed. Linn is cool , But I'm just picking at him , cause at the beginning of the year He only wanted to race me from a roll because of my tires. (cough) cheater slicks (cough)

Me . I dont get the whole roll thing. Tthats just not a drag race to me.. but hey . Either way its still illegal

i wanted the hit from a dig and you wouldnt give it, because of that we never had a chance to race.

Guest moddmatt97cobra
Let's try and keep all racing related issues in this thread.

Scott

The Only King of 270...and the People's Champion; 4 years and counting:cool:

Peace

hey are you the guy that got beat buy pauls teal turbo 94 5.0 then bought it off him?

Guest moddmatt97cobra
Not even close douche bag.

-Marc

well like a year or two ago my friend paul was selling his car a turbo 94 5L and he was in columbus and some little bitch with a soposed fastest shit a 900-1000 hp supra was talkin shit and he beat it ( i seen the video thank you :grin2: ) and guess what it was black. and the guy bought it off him after he got his ass handed to him.

well like a year or two ago my friend paul was selling his car a turbo 94 5L and he was in columbus and some little bitch with a soposed fastest shit a 900-1000 hp supra was talkin shit and he beat it ( i seen the video thank you :grin2: ) and guess what it was black. and the guy bought it off him after he got his ass handed to him.

False, I bought Pauls turbo car off him. I never owned a supra so I have no clue what you are talking about. Thanks for playing

False, I bought Pauls turbo car off him. I never owned a supra so I have no clue what you are talking about. Thanks for playing

The only Supra I remember Brian (TrboRex ) racing in "Pauls turbo car" was Jake's red Greddy T04 Supra, which pulled Brian. I think that video may still be on flathat.

Scott (Pikey), who owns the imfamous black supra you describe, isn't a little bitch and doesn't talk shit, PERIOD! In fact you couldn't be more wrong in trying to describe him.

Thanks for the run-on sentence though. It gave me a headache.

NEXT!

I'll let the people that know me vouch for my character, and whether a ridiculous story like this ever happened. But you and your girlfriend Paul do have creative imaginations.

Scott

peace

http://www.johnberman.com/pics/funny/Bull.gif

Scott vs. Sam spring 06' sounds like a winner to buy on paperview. :thumbup: