WTT 2006 Katana 600 for Cruiser

thorne

I would like to trade my bike for a cruiser. I've got a 2006 Katana 600. NEVER DROPPED. It's black and has less then 3000 miles on it. I would just prefer something a bit easier on my back.

If someone wants to buy it 5000$ cash takes it.

That stinks... personally I can't ride cruisers because the upright posture puts too much pressure on my lower back..

+1, I've heard this same complaint from others.

hitting bumps on a cruiser with your feet out in front of you is murder on the lower back. When I rode my uncles electra, I could feel it...

another +1 from me as well. Leaning forward is far less painful for me.

i cant take the lack of body to bike surface area feel. on my bike i feel as one with my bike cuz im wrapped around it and touching every inch possible. on a crusier all that is touching in my ass hands and feet.

Mark made a bobber (I think that's what he calls it) out of a 97 sportster. Would that be of any interest to you. I'd like for him to have a sportsbike again. Riding is not the same when I'm on my sportbike and he's on his other cruiser. I have a cruiser too but I prefer to ride my sportbike most of the time.

sportster4.jpg

sportster1.jpg

sportster2.jpg

sportster3.jpg

He recently changed the seat and I think he said the shock, I'm guessing the springy thingy, which it made it more comfortable to ride. He said something else about putting the forward controls back on it too.

I'm not familiar with the technical stuff and terminology. I just ride the bikes, he maintains them.

P1000600.jpg

P1000592.jpg