im bored

cloead

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was ok.. not that fast. low 12/high 11 (maybe).

Id keep with a low twelve unless you had a good about of work done, or a lot of driving skill. Only guy in c-bus with an 11sec rotor pass was Mike, and that was on *i use the term loosely sotck twins. IIRC

I think by ew he meant, he dosent like a more reliable motor which makes more power, better torque, sounds better, I mean I could go on.

Id keep with a low twelve unless you had a good about of work done, or a lot of driving skill. Only guy in c-bus with an 11sec rotor pass was Mike, and that was on *i use the term loosely sotck twins. IIRC

I think by ew he meant, he dosent like a more reliable motor which makes more power, better torque, sounds better, I mean I could go on.

I was on stock twins.. with about 300rwhp. You don't know about the accident so how could make any judgement?

And I meant ew because I'm not a big fan of v8 swaps in FD's. I don't feel like getting into a big v8 vs. rotary argument. If you like v8's thats cool. Just keep that shit to yourself, I don't go around preaching "rotary is god" to all you people, so don't preach your v8 shit on me.

Edit: and I said low 12/high 11 because my fastest pass was a 12.3 @ 115 with a 2.0 60' and I missed third. Probably could shave a few tenths off that time if I didn't slam 5th every time I shift into third because I suck at drag racing.

Not to mention you pulled off a 1.7 60ft before with that car before, and have also trapped at 117mph multiple times. You just could never put a good run in.

That is a hellish run on the stock motor, stock twins, and stock intercooler, especially at 14.5 psi and on street tires.

As I have said to him before, he's very lucky he didn't have a catastrophic failure based upon his mods. ie. Motor or Differential.

If anyone wants to know what happened, PM me, Eclipsed830.. thats not really what happened but okay. And I'm not lucky I didnt have a catastrophic failure. Well maybe my diff, but the motor was fine. My car was running pig rich even at 15psi. The stock intercooler sucks but I didn't let ait's get too high.

wow man! you should be in the fast and furious, i mean i havent seen this much bullshit since i watched one of those movies. damn. and no way stock Ic and handle passes like that, stock turbos can is you have the non seq mod done. as more stock motor it could but stock fd motors suck! and as for your times, ha check this out. here ya go vin!

oh yeah tool sack boys name is billy. and if he thinks i dont know doritos, i could justify myself but its a waste of time i can tell you abotu 30 reason why he couldnt run that time. and i have worked on many fast rx7s1 hint hint wink wink every 7 from the rx7 store but mikes.

http://thelotspot.com/videos/norwalk/